Fan Fiction

Patrick Hand

OK.... I know they are out there.... and if I took some time, I might be able to find a few sites...... but some other member of this here pub may know the good sites already.....

I'm kind looking for the really bad "Mary Jane" stories..... something that was not intended to be that way, but is so poorly written that they are funny....

Of course other readers in the pub, may be looking for better written stuff....

So .... If you know of any fan Fiction pages, could you post them.... (a note about if they are good or so horrably bad that they are funny would be helpfull) as would a note about possible adult content..... I have no problem reading bad sexy trash... but I think others may want to be warned first.....

Alright, here is my absolute favorite! It's a Barbossa/Elizabeth pairing at it's finest! Extremely steamy and sexy! I loved it so much I even have it on my myspace blog.

Warning tho, it's very graphic and detailed, 18 and over only! Consider yerself warned!

Here's the story, enjoy!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3063010/1/ :lol:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

I write pirate and sci fi ficton on a site called Pan Historia. It's a web page of electronic novels. I be looking for crew to start a new pirate novel. Anyone interested?

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

Elizabeth bit her lip as she realised she was very attracted to bad men.

Indeed, so it seems only natural that she should pair up with Norrington now. ['Cause now that he's bad, he's lookin' really, really good:]

norringtion-elizabeth.jpg

Any fanfic of that ilk out there?

Or do I have to write it meself?

Cheers, Hester

pirate-jenny-text.jpg

Elizabeth bit her lip as she realised she was very attracted to bad men.

Indeed, so it seems only natural that she should pair up with Norrington now. ['Cause now that he's bad, he's lookin' really, really good:]

norringtion-elizabeth.jpg

Any fanfic of that ilk out there?

Or do I have to write it meself?

Cheers, Hester

Why do I get the feeling we won't be seeing Norrington looking like that in the 3rd one? He's planning on getting back the life he had before and that's why he brought Beckett the heart of Davey Jones. We might get the ice cream cone look again......bummer!

christinebarbossagy7.jpg