Back at the Beginning...for POTC

Lady Alyx

I don't know if anyone else has seen this but I saw this storyline on a couple of spots and wanted to know if anyone else knows this, concurs, disagrees, or whatever have you for information.

From what I read online (and some of it under Black Pearl - Wikipedia)

......seems that Jack used to work for the East India Trading Co. and worked for Beckett. His ship was named the Wicked Wench. Jack was ordered to pick up a cargo from Africa and deliver to the Carib. His cargo was slaves in which he did not want to do. He delivered the slaves to freedom (I think this is where Tia Dalma comes in, slaves are delivered to her isle). For this Jack gets the compass. Beckett goes after him and captures him and some crew and sinks his ship the Wicked Wench and then brands Jack with the "P". Jack escapes and makes a deal with Davy Jones and the ship is raised renaming her the Black Pearl. You can read the rest over at Wikipedia under the Black Pearl.

Is this the correct storyline? Anyone know?

~~~~Sailing Westward Bound~~~~

Lady Alyx

bateau-sailor-jerry-tatouage.jpg

(chuckle)

I know the whole story line.....

And I'm not tell'n :rolleyes:

Not telling yet? or not telling at all?

~Lady B

:lol:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

(chuckle)

I know the whole story line.....

And I'm not tell'n    :rolleyes:

Not telling yet? or not telling at all?

~Lady B

Not telling any *details* until the movie is released.

Got contracts you know.... :lol: Besides, why would you want to ruin the fun of seeing the movie fer yerselves?

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif