Ahoy me mates!

YematemunKS

Ahoy all ya folks! I just joined this online community last week and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Kenneth, and I currently reside in the Boston, Massachusetts area. I have long been quite intrigued by pirates and many things associated with them giving that they lead a daring, do-it-yourself, independent lifestyle with loads of eccentricties and free-thinking. This fascination of mine likely began when I was a kid experiencing the Pirates of the Carribean attraction at Walt Disney World in Florida. I now certainlty love to attend events, activities, and quests related to the pirate theme, and hope that I can recruite mates through these forums that wouldn't mind joining me in adventures I undertake. I'll be back soon with more to my introduction and anyone who reads my postings and had any questions or interest in getting to know me further then by all means feel free!

I hope one o tha thing bout pirates ye find more than intriguing is their coin. Ye'll be needin a pretty bit o it fer tha likes round 'ere. As is tha custom, newcomers buy tha first round. Nuthin brings out tha thurst like a free pint. I'll get ye started out easy lad, a hot tea grog if ye please. I feels a storm brewin an don't need ta be caught under tha weather. Cheers n welcome to ye. :lol:

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog