Prepar fer the party mates!

Ray the Bar Keep

And you have a probelm with that? :lol:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

"Oi!!!! You two!!! " :lol: "me cup is empty!!!! whos buyin now?"

Red Cat holds forth her empty Marguerita glass waving it emphatically towards Jacky n False Ransom who be taunting each other as usual much to her amusement... but she been eatin chips...and is now quite thirsty.. with a hopefull face an a silly smile she waits ta be noticed..

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

With a broad smile Red Cat accepts the proffered glass from Jacky, as well as the chips... " Why thankee!! how nice..ooh I love chips n salsa mmmmm " and settles down to a nice snack n sip.. yer welcome ta join me if ye wish! Mayhap ye has some cards r dice?

"Cards? Dice?" I pull up a chair next to Red Cat, and throw some dice on the table. "How about a game of Liar's Dice?"

I take a chip and dip it in the salsa, then pop it into my mouth. "Ummm, spicy. My favorite."

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

Red Cat fishes in her pocket an brings out a handfulla dice , some flint, a compass which doesn't point North, a few shells, coins, some unspecified blue thing which was summin else afore it git washed in her coat during a storm at sea, a mini book of Knots and a stuffed mouse which squeeks embarassingly loud as it bounces once to the floor.. Turning a brief shade of rose ,she stuffs all but the dice back in her pockets an motions t Ray fer 2 cups ..passing more chips and one cup to Ransom.. The Cat sets crosslegged on the bench and gleefully looks across th table..This should be fun! :rolleyes:

Eyeing with curiosity the items Red Cat keeps pulling from her pocket, like some conjurers trick, I decide the game would be more interesting with a few more players.

"Hey, Jacky, up for a game of liars dice?"

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Hey what a great Idea... Play liars dice here... Oderlesseye pulls up a chair in anticipation ... So whats are the stakes aegh? :lol:

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Eyeing with curiosity the items Red Cat keeps pulling from her pocket, like some conjurers trick, I decide the game would be more interesting with a few more players.

"Hey, Jacky, up for a game of liars dice?"

I marvel at the booty from Red Cat's pockets, too!

I reply to Ransom, "I'll watch luv."

As the two men pull chairs up ta try their luck with the pirate lasses, Red Cat turns ta Eyes... "OI!! ya gots sum dice thar mate?"

I get a refill on my margarita before settling down to the dice game. Should be interesting, concidering I've never played it before.

I turn to Jacky. "Okay, if you're only going to watch, maybe you could kinda coach me like, so I don't make a total fool of myself."

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

good gods.. its RAY in the flesh.. who'd a thought that a rowdy pub song would come ta life and be so.. feisty with the ladies??

welcome to ya, and thanks fer all the drinks!!

a round of cheers fer RAY!

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

And for my name to be the first with his drinks..*Sits on the bar her favorite spot and winks at Ray* Another Plunder Me Cherry and Ill take that cream too.

*Sorry been ill again*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

TA stay alive in "Liars dice" ye must bluff--or be bluffed...

Ta Win in "Liars dice", ye must double cross ye way to victory!

Hears the five dice ye need... Ray places them in front of the Lasses wit a slap to the bar top....

Oderlesseye will be given ye the detail as for me ..I shall continue to serve the Rum up.... So Captain Siren of the Poesidon Another Plunder Me Cherry and Ill take that cream to ye Miss.

I take a slurp of my margarita, then look over at OderlessEye. "So, are ya going ta show us how ta play this game, since it's seems Jacky has bowed out, 'cause he knows no more than the rest of us?"

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

I'll just watch, but I heard that Lady Barbossa is a good hand with the dice.. :lol:

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

By God! Ray is REAL! :o

Ray! Mate! How's about a few drinks for this parched Lady?

First drink 'll be Irish Cream... bloody hell, man... just give me th' damn bottle! B):P

~Lady B

:lol:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!