Prepar fer the party mates!

Ray the Bar Keep

Ellow... mosty yas knows me well as Ye has enjoyed some th most tropical to knock out drinks the Pub has to offer and I be getting the pub all proper fer yas to have ahhh BIG Bash here fer the Neew years 2007! So yaeh lets oder 'em up and I'll serve yas up pronto. Beings this a special tyme of bringin in da new year perhaps ye can help decorate the pub and share ye hopes of the new year wit me. Rays a good listener..... :huh:

Now Captain Siren of the Poesidon be the first customer who wants the Plunder wit ahh cheeries... I'll give ya some whip cream to play wit too!

Ray nice ta hear yer so enthusiastic about gettin th pub ready fer New Years! I believe we celebratin on the (Pirate Hunter's smarter brother ) thread in this section?

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

twas the day s before new years an all thru the pub the drynks were poured and the gaity o misrule was heard..........so fer all threads to host good fun and good cheer that thyne pyrates soon would be there

its "late" an way to tired to make it rhyme but twas an attempt :rolleyes:

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

Ray? Ray talks? Ray d'bar keep? :o

Good heavens!

His voice tis so deep, so mellow, so, mmmm ...better den Barry White! I tot I knew why d'missus was still ere wit ya'n'all yer off spring bein det yer the model of a pirate in tight pants buot now! In addition t'wot I been seein M'earin a man wot speaks even d'orders wit such appeal! :P Ifin we could jus get yer speach patterns t' match yer tones ya'dav all d'wenches at yer beckon call! :)

Tell me Ray m'lad ...do ya sing er d'ya reserve det fer d'misses alone?

Now t'd celebraten! "Fáilte An Bhliain Úr;” Welcome d'New Year

:lol::huh::huh:

Red Cat pops her head inna th pub lookin about for all her crew...

"Avast! Ray!! I see ye still be haulin in barrels o rum n Ale!"

With a darkly wicked grin she says "I must take care o sum...er....business ~ then I'll be back t celebrate wi me pockets quite full!"

Givin a wink;) ...she ducks inta th alley and is gone.... :rolleyes:

Fireworks Here. Lots of people in the street from the party next door. I need to get back there. Happy New Year Everyone!

Lilith - Commander of The Tartarus

"God did not hold back from punishing the angels that sinned, but, by throwing them into Tartarus, delivered them into pits of dense darkness to be reserved for judgement."

T'is veeery late an th door t' th pub be hangin on it's hinges a bit..

Not much light nor sound comes from its normally rowdy interior.

The door squeaks a bit as it moves an inch or two..and again.....

A sigh is heard from outside followed by a pause..

squeeeka squeeka squeeka "damn &^&G ^%$!!" bang!

With a few choice swears and a final of several shoves the door swings back revealin a rum soaked lass covered in confetti an colored only for a moment by frustration.

In the darkness her silhouette leans casually against the door frame an strikes a flint on the wall lighting a nearby candle..

In the flickering flames a few passed out bodies can be seen in various poses draped over chairs, the bar.. the stairs..an flat out onna floor snoring. The scent of rum, ale and blackpowder hangs heavy in the air.

She grins wide.."musta been quite a party".. steppin over one or two blokes an kickin a bottle aside, RedCat heads towards an empty spot procuring a bottle off another table along the way..

The faint sound of a woman's giggle mingled with a hearty Arrr! echoes from upstairs.

Laughing quietly Red Cat settles at her favorite table facin the hearth, hangs her hat on a nail an throws her tired feet upon the table. She blows a bit of dust of the neck o the bottle and raises it to the room where a few begin ta stir from the night air filterin in

"Happy New Year Ye scallywags!!" says she and takes a long pull settlin back ta get some sleep afore the sunrise..

A round of Margueritas heavy on the LIME then Ray ...if ye please!!

Thar be plento o coin here tonight!

Can you think of a better way to prevent scurvy? :lol:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

That's for breakfast. For serious scurvy prevention, I'll take a margarita with lime! :lol:

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

Only serious prevention, if yer drinkin' alone; it's lot's of fun, if done wit' friends!

Should we ever meet face to face, first one is on me -er, I mean, I'll buy. :lol:

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

:lol: I meant a friendly drink, not a binge! A night in gaol - no thanks!

RAKEHELL-1.jpg