Pirates 3 picture

Christine

Great for my screen saver!

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Keith Richards on the Pirates 3 Set!

Source: Evan December 21, 2006

Scooper 'Evan' sent in this photo of Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow, Martin Klebba as Marty and Keith Richards as Sparrow's swashbuckling dad from the set of Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (it's now officially "World's" and not "Worlds").

Directed by Gore Verbinski and produced by Jerry Bruckheimer, the highly-anticipated third installment sails into theaters on May 25.

"At World's End" also stars Orlando Bloom, Keira Knightley, Geoffrey Rush, Chow Yun-Fat, Stellan Skarsgård, Jack Davenport, Kevin R. McNally, Lee Arenberg, Mackenzie Crook, Andy Beckwith and Reggie Lee.

Terry Rossio and Ted Elliott wrote the script.

UPDATE: IMAGE REMOVED AT STUDIO'S REQUEST

kttcsignature.jpg

Pirated image is it? A bit of irony there m'thinks. heheheheh

It'll be passed around faster than the first pictures of Jim Carey as The Grinch, almost a year before release. . . or of Arnold S. as Mr. Freeze, much to WB's class-actions. . .

Let's not forget the photos of the new Batmobile from newest Bat-movie that a keygrip shot and posted (lost his job over it. . .but it was out there).

I'm not sure the photo of Keith Richards from the movie ruins much. . . he looks healthier than the last time I saw him in concert with the Stones! LOL