Thanks maties

Crimson Blade

I'd just like to say how nice it is, as a newbie here, to be so warmly welcomed by established members!

I'm still trying to navigate my way around the place and have spent my first day here acquainting myself with the various forums/boards etc.

It's a wonderful group and I can't wait to get to know you all a little better

xxx

Glad you have been well received, your roleplay group looks very intresting.  And I love the Logo for it!

~The Siren~

It takes a lot of hard work to keep it running, but we have lots of fun so it's worth it.

As for the logo, I love it too. I'm obsessed with pirate art (especially digital), and I spend hours creating digital rp characters for people.

Some say I have way too much time on my hands LOL

I'm terrified to think what other favours I might have t' offer t' keep folk amicable once me coin pouch is empty!

Careful lass, there are many here det would take det as an invitation ...unless det's your aim? :o

**smiles innocently**

They would get more than they bargained for, of that yer can be sure :o

They would get more than they bargained for, of that yer can be sure

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII wouldn't be so sure 'bout that!

:o

The last scallywag who tried to play bilge pumps and portholes with me is now singing soprano in the Port Royal all boys choir, if yer gets me drift :o

Such pretty high voices those eunuchs have :o

The last scallywag who tried to play bilge pumps and portholes with me is now singing soprano in the Port Royal all boys choir, if yer gets me drift

OOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo! A chastity belt with a black flag! :lol:

Interesting. VERY interesting...

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.