Dropping sails to say hello

Lily Alexander

Hello mates. I was visiting Key West a few days ago and met a charming Captain Spike from the museum that referred me to these here quarters. Unfortunately, I missed PIP by 2 days.

As I understand it, the first round is on me. May your glasses never empty. Cheers.

If you're gonna give me a headache, please bring me an aspirin!

http://www.forttaylorpyrates.com/

Welcome lass. 'Tis good that scurvy bilge rat Spike is doing his job. I'll take ye up on that drink, a Barbados rum and lime, if ye please.

Don't miss PiP next year.

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

Welcome aboard! Hang around a bit and look in all th' corners, eh? Tharrrr's plenty o'swag hidden in 'ere. Thankee fer th' drink, luv. It works well in anticipation of going to....well....work! :ph34r:

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

welcome to ye lass, and cheers to ye in hope o havin a grande time here in the pub :rolleyes:

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

We have simply got to talk about your Halloween set up. I have tentatively volunteered my house for use as a haunted house for this year as a benefit for the Myakka City Community Center. I need ideas, cheap ideas at that.

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

Greetings to ye, Lily. I be new to these parts too, but I have to say that folk seem pretty accomodating.

Still finding me way around the place t' be honest with ye. So many scallywags to meet! So many sea dogs to share drinks with! What's a lovely young pirate wench to do, other than jump right in? :rolleyes:

Thank ye all for yer mighty fine welcome. I be looking forward to stumbling me way around these parts and finding what treasures may be hid within.

Glad you like the Halloween pics, feel free to email me. I have a lot of info and useful sources Id love to share.

Drink up lads and lasses, next round is on you. :rolleyes:

Welcome Haunting Lily. Better ye missed PIP by two days than by the 2000 some miles I missed her by. There's always another year. well, if yer a smart pirate n' don't go gettin hung in tha meantime.

Since yer buyin I'll be takin a rum afor heading back ta tha werk I should be doin'. Jest don't go lettin on ta tha captains that ye's seen me :ph34r:

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

Aye Lilly! Welcome to th' pub! :ph34r:

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Better ye missed PIP by two days than by the 2000 some miles I missed her by.

well, if yer a smart pirate n' don't go gettin hung in tha meantime.

Since yer buyin I'll be takin a rum afor heading back ta tha werk I should be doin'. Jest don't go lettin on ta tha captains that ye's seen me ;)

Well met CrazyChole, pull up a chair so we can drink to our sorrows.

Ill try to keep my neck where it is. ;)

Since I be haunting in the shadows, Ill steer clear of tha captains for ye.

Wellcome Lilly, tis a fine place you have found here.

Ah lass, tis a shame that you missed PiP, twas a grand time. Spike got you here now we needs t'get Spike and his mates here!

Tis a fine place indeed.

After all the reading Ive been doing over the past two days Im looking forward to next year already.

So much to read, so much to learn, Ill be dropping anchor here for a while.

;)