Pyrate Ship Bottle

Adds new meaning to "A ship in a bottle"!

When you finish the vodka you should fid someone who can build a model ship in that bottle. Then you will have a ship in a bottle in a bottle in a ship ;)

;)

Or something like that ;)

If you need a hand disposing of the Vodka...

I cut my drinking teeth on Polish vodka at the tender age of <mumble> :lol:

Foxe

"With this Fore-Staff he fansies he does Wonders, when, God knows, it amounts to no more but only to solve that simple Question, Where are we? Which every chi'd in London can tell you." - Ned Ward The Wooden World Dissected, 1707

ETFox.co.uk

Up here the liquor stores are all state run...no booze from Big Lots for me :lol:

To add injury to insult, the cost is tied into the proof. Because of this, we have the added privilege of buying 40% versions of various spirits. Of course, if you're springing for the real good stuff, you'll get your 47% still.

The cost, oh mateys! The cost...a 1.75l jug o' JWR like I used to buy in me local grocery store in CA runs a good 40% more here...

Fortunately powerful forces (CostCo) are fighting this monopoly on legal grounds. Affordable grog for the masses says I!