Trailer for POTC 3

Jib

The word from the studio is (at this particular minute) is that they are thinking less is more.

They do not plan on putting any trailer on any upcoming DVD's and perhaps only then put out a trailer in theatres just a few weeks prior to the movies release.

Now, if post's follow this one with some kind of retort and with differnt information on trailers you're welcome to it.

Don't shoot the messenger. :lol:

I talk to the production company AND the writers on an almost daily basis. You all can believe whatever you need to.

But that is what they are saying at the moment.

(Shrug) Like everything else, it could change. Those of you coming here tomorrw for the DVD signing can ask Ted and Terry for yourselves. :lol:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Not sure what to think or say in reaction or reply to your statement, Bess. :o

But... I won't argue with their decision. Tis their baby an' project... not mine. I just watch the bloody freakin' awesome films. :)

Either way, I am looking forward to AWE.

~Lady B

:lol:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

The Memorial Weekend release date will be very interesting in the Los Angeles area.

The Star Wars people are having a BIG convention at the Los Angeles Convention Center that weekend and several out-of-towners are posting on the boards that they want to pack pirate clothing to go see the movie opening night.

I look forward to seeing a mixed lot of Jedi and Pirates at the El Capitan theater. :lol:

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.