Ahoy, The Pub

Scowlin' Jawn

T'were more'n six months now, since the stormy winds o' fortune did blow us away from our home port in Washinton State and washed me carcass up here on the Gulf Coast, in some little backwater the locals calls "Houston".

Seein's how me anchor's holdin' fast fer now, I be lookin' fer a berth with a crew what plies these waters. Speak up now. Who'll cast a line to us?

Welcome tae the Pub, mate. Pull up a stool and stay a while. First round o' rum be on m'... next one bae on ya. :P

As I bae a days travel north o' ya, I cannae bae helpin ya out with crews tae hire on tae. But, there bae mony o' our brethern in yar neck o' the woods. Dinnae fash, saim o' them will be 'round shortly so's ya can introduce yarself tae 'em.

Slainte

Cap'n Emerald

Captain Emerald Shaunassey O' The Salty Kiss

www.TheLadiesoftheSaltyKiss.com

• 2 weeks later...

I too wish to welcome you as I am originally from Beaumont and now reside in the Austin area. Tis welcome to have ye and Aye, there be a crew in Galveston..Black Deacon's. And the PirateKind has one in the Austin area.

So how bout fillin up me tankard..twas a long speech. :lol:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Welcome! As th custom goes.. T'is t' ye t' buy th first round here at th pub! Houston be a great place..I has a soft spot fer th big state. Stay a while an tell us about yourself !

~Oh and I believe I'd like an Ale if ye please! :rolleyes:

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Texas aye? Wot do ye like ta drink down there bouts? wot er tis I'll have two. Welcome ta tha pub. 'ere's hopin ye find yeself a crewe.

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

• 1 month later...

Now Jimmy lad, since yer buyin, I'll take a bit o'rhum punch.

Silkie says as a way of introducng herself to the new lad.

Ya are a lad aren't ya? (I'm nil gona make det mistake again.)

...err, how ya feel about d'lasses? (Nor det mistake eeder.) :lol: