Find my way here from a distant port

Lilith

You are most welcome to join us. We do not bite....much. :lol:   :lol:

People keep telling me this, but I don't think they understand what they are saying :lol: !

Where would I even beging?!

Right now you are all in the middle of a Hurricane. How the Hell would... ;) ...never mind...

Just don't pet Sabastian....He might pet back.....

Wait a sec....nobody has ever complained about that before. :lol:;)

O shoshoy kaste si feri yek khiv sigo athadjol.~Romani Proverb

Celui qui ne sait pas se taire sait rerement bien parler.~Pierre Charron

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reggie Killingsworth sounds like a blast!

aye, he really heated up the town didn't he.

Yeah, now I have to go shoot a hole in my good black coat to make it correct for the persona.... :lol::lol:

Uhm...I didn't get that far in the text yet....You were shot?! By Killingsworth and survived?!

I got to print this text off and bring it to work!

Lilith - Commander of The Tartarus

"God did not hold back from punishing the angels that sinned, but, by throwing them into Tartarus, delivered them into pits of dense darkness to be reserved for judgement."

And Skittles will have your head on a pike! :lol:

For blowing a hole in my coat?? Oh no, she likes the idea... and Kaplan the wig maker, showed me exactly where to do it after reading Rats stuff about the surgery... Geeze talk about being completely addicted to authenticity... :lol:

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Uhm...I didn't get that far in the text yet....You were shot?! By Killingsworth and survived?!

I got to print this text off and bring it to work!

You'll have to read the thread to find out the answer to that question... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

Best advise though is to read back a bit (if not the entire thread) so you know what's going on & who's who. That really helps you not only find your place in the goings on, but to "know" everyone.

Lookin forward ta seein ye around more Lilith!

The bios of the Port Royal RPG look very interesting. All of you put some time and thought into them.

I need to find out "WHO" I am first. You know, the whole Protagonist/Antagonist thing. Who know...maybe I'll have my outline done by this weekend.

"God did not hold back from punishing the angels that sinned, but, by throwing them into Tartarus, delivered them into pits of dense darkness to be reserved for judgement."

Ack, you have to come up with the one question that would take forever to explain! :lol::lol:

Do you use the basis of imagery or reference with the name? Like my Ship - The Tartarus. It pretty much says it all - a ship of lost souls (Roman/Greek referrence)...but I do like what the Bible says about it too about the Fallen Angel bit.

Wait a sec....nobody has ever complained about that before. :lol::lol:

Sabastian....I need to go back and figure out which one of your brothers is he. Boy, there is a lot to go over.

Ack, you have to come up with the one question that would take forever to explain! :lol:   :lol:

Do you use the basis of imagery or reference with the name? Like my Ship - The Tartarus. It pretty much says it all - a ship of lost souls (Roman/Greek referrence)...but I do like what the Bible says about it too about the Fallen Angel bit.

Ah so ye know bout them that be bound in chains then? Well one reason for the name Archangel is because of the Archangel Michael, in charge of the warring sect. Whether we portray pirates or privateer/pirate hunters we're warring on someone...

Crewe of the Archangel

Wait a sec....nobody has ever complained about that before. :lol:   :lol:

Sabastian....I need to go back and figure out which one of your brothers is he. Boy, there is a lot to go over.

He's the charmer....You won't find much on Andre' up to this point.

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.

Ah so ye know bout them that be bound in chains then?

Well one reason for the name Archangel is because of the Archangel Michael, in charge of the warring sect. Whether we portray pirates or privateer/pirate hunters we're warring on someone...

Oh yes! Just read the tag-line under my (er..uhm...well) the photo and you'll see the text from Peter 2:4.

I did think about the names Gehenna, and even the name Hinnom, but no one wants their ship to be known as a garbage dump! B)

Is he single? B) Does he check in on the pub a lot?

You won't find much on Andre' up to this point.

believe me, some of us are more than anxious for him to show up Aurore!

ye best start reading Lilith, while we're in a lull. It's a good read if I do say so myself.

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

Oh yes! Just read the tag-line under my (er..uhm...well) the photo and you'll see the text from Peter 2:4.

I did think about the names Gehenna, and even the name Hinnom, but no one wants their ship to be known as a garbage dump! B)

Ah yes, I see it now... well done.

See you've thought that out quiet nicely just a matter of time before you have your character started..

Crewe of the Archangel

I just clicked on to his personally bio under his name. The man is sick! Please tell me that this is just a character. And what the heck is Rat Pucking.?! Maybe somethings are let best unanswered...

Is he single? B) Does he check in on the pub a lot?

LOL!!! He's a regular, per se. B) Single? Oui....

hmmm must be speaking about the writers as most of the characters aren't! B)B)B)

Crewe of the Archangel

ye best start reading Lilith, while we're in a lull. It's a good read if I do say so myself.

Oh...He has been brought to light. Just wait until the storm blows over, another is sure to begin.

I just clicked on to his personally bio under his name. The man is sick! Please tell me that this is just a character. And what the heck is Rat Pucking.?! Maybe somethings are let best unanswered...

I know "Reggie" extremely well. Not to fret, tis all in fun.

Crewe of the Archangel

Rat Pucking....usually found to be played at Ren Faires. Think of it as twisted golf. B)

Oh...He has been brought to light. Just wait until the storm blows over, another is sure to begin.

Making note.. put wife on dry land and sail, quickly to Virginia... B)B)B)

Crewe of the Archangel

**pout** But I thought you loved your new In Laws ;);)

I know "Reggie" extremely well. Not to fret, tis all in fun.

I must admit. I love the romance behind the whole Golden Age of Piracy, I must admit Reginalds topics threw me a bit. If you had to rate this chat site (G/PG/PG-13/R-17/R/X) what would you rate it?

**pout** But I thought you loved your new In Laws ;);)

Aye, but I thought I only had ONE.... ;)

Crewe of the Archangel

Making note.. put wife on dry land and sail, quickly to Virginia... B)   ;)   ;)

**pout** But I thought you loved your new In Laws ;)   ;)

Aye, but I thought I only had ONE.... ;)

Well, that is true....But just think of what wonderful influence on the children that "one" shall have. B);)B)