Sorry, have to share....

Iron Bess

Alright, I know it's copyright infringement.... but someone from the production Company just sent me this and please take a note of the title change. (snicker) :blink:

And again, I apologize if any of you go blind....

IronBessandtheBoys.jpg

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Orlando's got his eyes on the goods.....

guess that answers THAT question....... :blink:

"Disobediant Monkeys will be shot, Disobediant Undead Monkeys will be shot repeatedly until morale improves"

"They Says Cap'n Alva went funny in the head and turned to Cannibalism while marooned on a peninsula."- Overheard in a nearby camp

Nothin like "rolling seas"! :blink:

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

"My my, this is self promotion, first in the garb thread and now here. Iron Bess must be in the market fer a new cabin boy!"

Yeah yeah....

It should have been posted here any how and was my intention....

Since it annoys you so lad, I've requested it be removed from the RR thread. :rolleyes:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Aye brilliant indeed, Bess! As lovely as ever :rolleyes::P

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

A lovelier lass mine eyes have not seen...one cannot blame Will Turner for gazing on such beauty with awe and admiration. Nice job, Bess! :)

"Now then, me bullies! Would you rather do the gallows dance, and hang in chains 'til the crows pluck your eyes from your rotten skulls? Or would you feel the roll of a stout ship beneath your feet again?"

---Captain William Kidd---

(1945)

(chuckle) You lads... Thank you for all the kind exagerations.

But you ought to see the one he did with m'self and Davy jones.... Not very *Disney Rated* so I think I'll be after keeping THAT one to m'self! :D

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Not very *Disney Rated* so I think I'll be after keeping THAT one to m'self! 

What BIG TEASE ! B)

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Ah, now love. You be an evil pyrate to tease us so about another pic. I just saw the POTC:DMC snow globe. The folks at Disney are now getting the idea of the beautiful artwork that POTC as spawned is worth its weight in gold.

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

Ah, now love. You be an evil pyrate to tease us so about another pic.

Ah well now... for YOU love, I'll bring a hard copy to the next Pirate Faire! :lol:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

As gay or corny as this may sound, I LOVE snowglobes. But dang it, I don't have any.

I'm not neurotic in the I need to shake the little buggers up all the time, it's just that on some of them there is such intricate details. 3 dimensions, photographs and sculptures all rolled into one small piece of artwork.

Maybe the same reason I like the whole "ship in a bottle thing".

Sorry to run off-topic, Bess......

I shall flog myself later in the day. Or at least ask for volunteers... :unsure:

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

As gay or corny as this may sound, I LOVE snowglobes. But dang it, I don't have any.

I'm not neurotic in the I need to shake the little buggers up all the time, it's just that on some of them there is such intricate details. 3 dimensions, photographs and sculptures all rolled into one small piece of artwork.

Maybe the same reason I like the whole "ship in a bottle thing".

Sorry to run off-topic, Bess......

I shall flog myself later in the day. Or at least ask for volunteers... :P

Not to fret lad, no floggen necessary....

It was brought to my attention by another Pyracy Pirate that something in the picture must have reminded you of snow globes.

No problem. :unsure:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif