Girl Needs info on who's the best

girlneedsinfo

Hi Everybody,

I'm looking to learn more when my boyfriend and his buddies are drinking and the girls are stuck in the kitchen I'd love to surprise him with some answers. Don't know a lot about pirates and the great all time movies? I never grew up watching or reading history books on the open see. My boyfriend has three tv's on all the time in his apartment watching movies all the time and I want to impress him with facts. Please Please help me out....

Best Pirate?

Ugliest Pirate?

Meanest Pirate?

Women Pirate?

Fastest Ship?

Coolest name of a ship?

Most golf found from a pirate ship?

Sexiest Pirate?

Best pirate movie currently?

Best pirate movie all time?

I'd love to know anything crazy of issues going on for table talk or when we go out for a beer. Since I'm a designer and create personalized pub t-shirts and sports shirts, who was the best, coolest dressed? Why?

Chris

Chris, all this information can be found in the different areas of the Pyracy Pub. Movie information can be found in "Pyrate Pop" or "Rabble Rousing" and historical information is readily available in "Captain Twill".

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

THIS IS SPAM!

IF THIS PERSON TRULY WANTED TO BE PART OF THE PUB THEY WOULD HAVE GONE TO THE INITIATES FORUM.

Spam? How so?

From wikipedia: "There is no universally accepted definition of spam, but most definitions are based on the e-mail being both unsolicited by the recipients and having bulk quantities of substantively the same e-mail being sent. In other words spam is usually defined as Unsolicited Bulk E-mail (UBE). This e-mail is usually also unwanted and sent by automated means."

Doesn't seem to fit the definition to me. Personally, I didn't post in the initiates forum until about 6 months after I'd joined (and was already a mod). Even then it was to ask a question about how something worked (the other, more useful function of the initiates forum.)

"You're supposed to be dead!"

"Am I not?"

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

There are trolls about.. those that post crap on a site and then wait to see what trouble comes up.. I heard there are sites that count 'hits' for all the comments that are generated.. too much time on their hands I guess. :lol:

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg