Avast! Limpy, reportin' fer duty!

Limpy

Swabbie's mate Limpy 'ere, at yer service, ready for action for the good ship and crew' Cap'n! Whatfore shall my first task be, Sir?

Me 'ist'ry? Surely! 40 summers under me belt, an ex-wench and one replica. SeaTown Harbour's me port-o'-call. Mode of transport? Well, erm...you mean me Daihatsu Charade? Laugh if ye must, Cap'n, but she's The SS SeaMonkey, and she's all 'eart. "Why Limpy?" Fair 'nuff: A scalawag roll o' rug yard-armed me back while goin' up the stair an' that was the end of me career...and a fine one at that. So, here I be, humbly at thy mercy, to make the best of me middlin' years: Swabbin', carousin', breathin' in the salty air of the CyberSeas.

Me exclamation? Simple: "ARRR!" No smooth attack; She comes from the chest and ends naturally. The real way, if I may say so meself!

Glad to be aboard, Cap'n; I await further orders...

Welcome Mr. Limpy. First order o business, buy us a round. ye'll 'ave more friends than ye know what to do with so long as tha rum is flowin.

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

Welcome aboard, y' scurvy dog! I knew there had t' be a story behind that name o' yers...

Put yer seabag o'er there in th' corner. Ray's little monkey'll be guardin' it fer ya.

That little bit o' gold in yer pocket's what Ray has 'is eye on, mate. If'n ye throw a couple pieces in his direction, it'll keep 'im happy as well as th' rest o' th' group that'll be in shortly t' welcome ye.

RAY! A rum for me and me new thirsty friend here. Put it on his tab, eh?

When we're done wit' th' drinkin', methinks thar be a deck or two what needs swabbin' 'round here. If'n I can remember by th' time we're done, that is! :ph34r:

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

Good on ye! I shall indeed swab the decks...but among me meager possessions be a fine keg o' Jamaican rum for the 'earties. I was savin' er for such an auspicious occasion as this (Drat!). Best to get 'er down before she should perchance become flotsam, no judgement on yer fine seafarin' abilities. Yet fate can be a cruel mistress to the best of us, and one never knows...Drink up!

For the poop deck duties, I have here with me a HAZMAT suit. She's a beaut, she is...OSHA insisted on me 'aving 'er with me for the task.

A cask of Jamaican rum, y' say? That may be a wise move on yer part, lad.

***Mad Matt extends his mug.***

Well, ye gonna tag that keg 'r WHAT?!?!?! :ph34r:

By th' by, I know all about Uncle OSHA. Glad ye bro't yer gear with ya. This place needs a good dousin'.

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

I'll be havin a tot o tha goode stuff if'n yer pourin! *Holds out her empty tankard..*

I've some Coconut Shrimp'll go great wi it! Thankee and welcome! Come oer an set a spell! :ph34r:

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Well met, Limpy me lad. I, too, have a Daihatsu, FL license "Daihard", but now me main PT (pyrate transport) is a Toyota truck, license "Pyrate 1"

I'll be havin' a bit o' that rum sir. And welcome aboard.

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

Welcome to the pub, Sir. Tis a grand place here with many a fine pirate....just don't trust em :blink: . I be thankin ye for a bit of that fine drink... most kind of ye indeed.

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

By gum, what more be there to tell? SeaTown Harbour...perchance ye might equivalate that with the Space Needle, them Seahawks and this scurvy trio which monikered themselves "Nirvana"...'tis a fine port of call, but livin' 'ere depletes the booty in grand fashion. So I live meagerly, a reflection of me meagerly means. A swabbie's gotta do what a swabbie's gotta do!

Now I beseech of ye all: Another round o' rum! On me!