Happy Holiday...

Zephaniah W Nash

Aye ave sum stuffin and creamed onions fer me! Enjoy and safe trip!

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

It is ironic that we on this shore celebrate a holiday created by the concept [of a ship full of religious exiles] that was never intecepted by pirates. It must be that the bounty of faith in aboard the Myflower was not enough to fulfill the will of pirates because they only had the thoughts of gold & ambergris on their minds, so to speak....

You folk from UK, while you may not celebrate Thanksgiving, the road here starts in Lincolnshire.

Happy Thanksgiving all!

:ph34r:

SHIP2-1.jpg

I always do a non-standard meal for Thanksgiving. This year, Jack and I are having my folks over for lunch and the main course is my fabulous french onion soup. Then we're off to a resort in the Monterey area for the weekend. It's become a tradition for us.

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving weekend!

RHJMap.jpg

No thanksgiving here but i wish all of you (And yourself) a wonderful time filled with special moments and wonderful new memories :)

I'm getting in the christmas atmosphere and although we get Sinterklaas yet since i have no kids I've got my first little christmas lights and decorations already.

I also look forward to winter, that is if we get it and i guess Thanksgiving in the snow isn't bad so let me say..

ScreenShot070small.jpg

Happy holiday season! B)

hero.jpg

I'll be supping aboard ship this Thanksgiving. I'm standing duty this time around. They generally put out a really good spread on holidays and this means I don't have to do dishes :blink:

Happy Thanksgiving all ye scurvey scum! :huh:

Coastie :unsure:

She was bigger and faster when under full sail

With a gale on the beam and the seas o'er the rail

sml_gallery_27_597_266212.jpg

Happy day to all! Enjoy your families and communities!

I shall be working into the day (7:00 AM). Then I will sleep for a few hours. After my morning nap I will join a friend and her family at her place for the meal. The evening is open. Friday morning I shal rise early and start to sew again. I have until Tuesday night to do nothing but prepare for PiP. Wednesday morning I leave for Florida! WOOT! I do not return to work until 11:00 PM December 5. :blink: ...I won't want to go back by then! :unsure:

Ahh. A fellow midnite worker! . I will be leavin here at 06:30 AM as well.. quick nappie and then Mimosas and th parade from the comfort o me kitchen! Later on to dinner YAY!

A very Happy holiday to all who celebrate and a happy day to those who dont.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...