New movie starring Viggo Mortensen

Captain Striker

Just wanted to let you know that Viggo Mortensen is starring in a new Spanish movie , yep Viggo is fluent in Spanish aswell as Danish . It is called Alatriste in Spain. In the US it should be called The adventures of Captain Alatriste. Here is a link for the trailer. Cannot wait to see it! It is based upon Arturo Perez-Reverte's novels.

portroyalbannerfinalbig-1.gif

always surrounded by shadows , always in the shadow. A spectre he be !

• 2 weeks later...

Doesn't it come out Dec 22 in the states? That's what I've seen elsewhere. Not that I'm waiting or anything.

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

Doesn't it come out Dec 22 in the states? That's what I've seen elsewhere. Not that I'm waiting or anything.

Liar :lol: that is not what you told me :lol: . I do not know when comes out in the States , but it should also be showing at theaters in December , that is in Denmark , where I live.

portroyalbannerfinalbig-1.gif

always surrounded by shadows , always in the shadow. A spectre he be !

Liar :lol: that is not what you told me :lol: .

SHHH, don't go givin away *all* my secrets Captain!

Yep, the stateside release is Dec 22. It's only going to be in limited theaters too.

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

Thank you for the heads up. I love Mortenson's work, and that combined with this film being a period piece, just makes it all more tempting.

O shoshoy kaste si feri yek khiv sigo athadjol.~Romani Proverb

Celui qui ne sait pas se taire sait rerement bien parler.~Pierre Charron

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.

• 1 month later...