PotC 3 trailer

LadyBarbossa

When can we expect to see the trailer for #3 - At World's End?

Curious to see some of it. I know I heard some awesome stuff that was shown at Comicon. Can't wait to see it.

Overheard that the trailer was suppose to be in theaters this weekend with the Santa Clause 3. Is it true? Or will it come out later?

~Lady B

;)

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Haven't actually "seen" it, but have read what is supposed to be a script for the trailer. Of course, as with everything else on the 'net, I'll believe it when I see it.

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

No trailer at all for AWE this year per Terry Russio...

Posted by Terry on Tuesday, 24 October 2006, at 2:10 p.m., in response to AWE trailer?, posted by Anne on Tuesday, 24 October 2006, at 12:02 p.m.

>> ... apparently the trailer will be on the net on November 3rd, and attached to

>> The Santa Clause 3, also out Nov 3rd.

There exists no trailer for AWE, and no trailer will be released at any time this year.

kttcsignature.jpg

:lol:

That's rather disheartening.

Eager to see what others saw at Comicon. Almost no fair that footage was seen in July and yet nothing much is out on #3.

Already TONS of schemes from various people are floating around. Lots of people are starting to get bored with little anything now. They are deducing their own little rumors and stories. It's causing a little chaos and doubts about whether ANYTHING said earlier is true.

Something needs to leak that's true. Something like a trailer at least. All we have is what's been shown at Comicon.

~Lady B

:lol:

February?

See... I see that as too long a wait.

I'm not kidding when I've already seen more than my fair share of the supposed scripts to the trailers floating around.

Last year with DMC... the 1st trailer came out in December... nearly 7 months before the film was released!

So... why if AWE will be out Memorial weekend... why must it take longer for a 1st trailer to show up?

Natives are getting restless! They need to quell the rumors and false ponders that are just rampant all over the Web!

~Lady B

:(

:o

Cause it's drivin' me bloody damn nuts, Tom! :)

I think I've heard every bloody PotC 3 rumor that is out there and various wild ponderings.

Must PotC turn X Files here? Trust no one... the truth is out there...

Gets rather tiresome hearing, reading, listening to every little thing.

There is only so much one can handle from people swearing up and down they have PotC figured out and know what's gonna happen when in reality.. they are WAY off. Example.. I've heard nearly every story out there about who Calypso is... from Elizabeth to the Black Pearl to even Jack the bloody monkey!

:::Groans::: enough is enough. Please... can't I see something real and decent about AWE for once? :( And NO MORE false trailer scripts. I've had enough of those, too.

~Lady B

:rolleyes:

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=17265

According to that it hits the theaters on May 25th so around February time for the Trailer, I'll keep my eyes on IMDB meanwhile

IMBD is not a reliable source either as almost anyone can post anything on it without proper validation...same as Wikipedia. Terry Russio had to ask Wikipedia to remove some information that was not correct.

Contactmusic is the worse source of misinformation and yet has a huge readership.

kttcsignature.jpg

CJS, I love your sig! That worthless gigolo Kerry should choke on his words! :lol:

OK here's the real deal. Will is really Howard Hughes, and Elizabeth is Amelia Aerhardt. Jack is the long lost sasquatch, and Barbossa is Elvis' grandson. And the monkey? She's Hitler's grand-daughter. :blink:

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?