Halloween Costumes

Christine

BTW, Alice was not the only costume I wore this past weekend. We also attended a Dark Shadows party. I was a Barnabas victim, note the bite marks on my neck-lol!

christineasbarnabasvictvz3.jpg

Our friend Erin Torpey was done up to be Angelique. She's an actress and played the character Jessica on the soap opera One Life to Live.

darkshadowsgangerinwallxq5.jpg

Here's a group of my friends at the Dark Shadows party. Erin is Angelique, Wally is Barnabas Collins, Vickie is....well, Vickie Winters and Scott is Dr. Woodard.

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Here is a picture of the 'pirate' ship that was located at the historical H.L. Hume house in Escondido for Halloween.

For those living in Escondido, the house is located on Felicita just across from the white condos between Juniper and Center City. It's hard to see as it's up on a hill with lots of brush in front. But there is a small wooden sign in front that tells the name of the house.

Halloweenship3.jpg

'ere is two pics, neither very good. Tis only one version of me costume and not fully complete. Twas in a 'urry that night.

halloween06008.jpg

22006.jpg[/font]

Scarlett

"I know indeed what evil I intend to do, but stronger than all my afterthoughts is my fury, fury that brings upon mortals the greatest evils. -Euripides

"Well behaved women rarely make history."

A bit belated, but believe it or not, this is the first chance I've had to breathe since October ended. Since I work Halloween Haunt, I was the same thing every night - a 'wicked' wench in Red Beard's Revenge.

Here's a photo of me and my makeup artist on Halloween. I'd post up one of my full costume but my scanner isn't working...

Halloween.jpg