Escondido Ren. Faire

Killian

PirateSkull.jpg

Eye And me luv will be seein ye.. :huh:

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

• 2 weeks later...

Will the salty dogs (and kittens) o' POTC be showin' themselves this fall?

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

Aye the group will be there, but I won't. I'll be selling my wares. You can find me along the sidewalk across from the ale garden sharing a booth with my friend Dawn who sells wonderful freshwater pearl jewlery.

Anyone needing a hot shower after the event, let me know, I'll get you a map to my place. Bring your own towel.

I'm about 7 minutes away from the event.

It's going to be nice and warm this weekend. Was about 80 today during set up. Only two pirate groups this year. Pirates of Treasure Cove and my group, the Stranglehold. Hope to see some of you there! :lol:

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

Twer another fine faire indeed. POTC an' tha Stranglehold kept order in Pyrate's Cove. Accordin' to our financial adviser Killian, lootin' were up, pilligin' were up...soz it were a well met stay in port fer all. Me eyes nay had tha pleasure o' seein' many o' tha pub members o' POTC however. Of course Arthur, Rumba an' Boats were a treat fer me good eye as always, but where were all ye aother scoundrels? Oh well....maybe next faire mateys! :lol:

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

Here's a link to a photographer's website that has lots of photos taken at both weekends of Escondido Faire.

www.roamingphotos.com

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg