offcial intro.thread!!!!

captain cutlass

this topic is to tell a little bit about yer piratey selves! here i go:

i am new to the forum but am definetly not to pirates,the sea,pirates! B) i luv pirates alot! i have a weekly night to enjoy pirates with me mates,i play these games:potc card game,liars dice,and wizkids pirates constructible strategy game! i order a ton of pirate stuff evry few weeks! and i would luv it if some one could help me get an avatar of a ship! and would also like a picture sig nature of a a ship that says captain cutlass cpt. of the barbarian bat! if ye could do that for me thanx would be in order! please do that for me and also tell me how to upload both! thanx and btw,A PIRATES LIFE FOR ME,YO-HO!!!!

Goodscullcross.gif Ahoy There Tis Scrounger MeHartys Doing Whats Othe,uns BFor Ave Dune par-ty.gif I Be From A Island Called Sheppey united_kingdom.gif Tis In Kent SE,Uk Been A Kings Man For 22Yarn With No Profit So I Joins The GentleMen Of The Sea Known As The Sheppey Pirates For A Year Now And Plundering Has Been Good.....So Far beer.gif