San Juan Capistrano Pirate Festival

Captian Wolfy Wench

Any of ye pyrates goin' to make it to the San Juan Capistrano pirate festival? Doesn't sound like a festival, really, but they be invitin' people to dress up, and have a re-enactment of the pirate raid on the mission there! Invitin' people to dress up is basically invitin' me for sure. :lol:

Sounds excitin' enough fer a pyrate, and I intend on goin'. Am I goin' to see any of ye there?

EDIT: It's on October 25th, by the way, from 12-5pm. Here be the link.

Captain Wolfy Wench

The Port Royal Privateers will be there, some of us are portraying the pirates during the raid. The rest of us will be providing color throughout the day.

You're right, it's not really a pirate festival, not like Ojai, anyway. But it is an excuse to dress up in pirate garb!

Melusine de la Mer

"Well behaved women rarely make history." - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

I would be there, but unfortunatly I've been sick all week with a cold. Didn't want to take the chance of getting overheated and making it worse, or giving it to someone else. So's I'm stayin' home.

Just as well, the tempeture's suppose ta be in the high 90's today. Arrrgggghhhh, not the thing that wants ta get me all dressed up in my finery.

RumbaRue

**Plan to be spontaneous, tomorrow** :huh:

Arrrgh, RumbaRue. I be hopin' ye was goin' sos I could ask ye about the event.

Me oldest cabin boy be havin' his 9th birthday party today, sos I wouldn't have made it anyway. But we hads a BIG inflatable slide fer the kids (of all ages!). :lol: It were a good way ter tire out them rascals.

I'll be lookin' fer pictures from ye scurvey seadogs what attended.

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.