Bad luck for Rats!

Rats

God this hurts!

Well, I just got back from the ER! Thurs, I had some pain in my midsection, (1 two many situps or I ran too hard??) maybe even gas???

Wake up at 2am with more pain...

Go into work by 3pm, and by 7pm have spasems and mucho pain only now down the right side of the groin.

Hernia????

But you can't keep a good Rats down and I finish up my shift then drive like harlot at high-tide to the hospital.

So now I just got home after being hooked to a morphine drip and having all kinds of pokes and prods!!!

I'M tired, sore and doped up!

Man this hurts!!

:lol:

Rats

sig2.jpg

No rest for the wicked! Wait a minute... that's me?!

Oi! Take care of yourself, buddy!

I just got my CW Dismounted Cav gear all together... ya gotta stay healthy!

Sounds like ya pulled a pricketty stitch...

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a Pirate dancer, He dances for money, Any old dollar will do...

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg

OI! Take some shore leave and keep us informed o yer condition! Me thoughts are there fer ye health n hopin ye feel better!

RedCat :lol:

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Praying for a quick and speedy recovery and a perfect report from the doctors

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Did that post actually make sense??? :(

Truthfully.... I was so doped up and out of .... sorts. I didn't even remember writing it til the boss, told me how I barely said two words to her and went right to the computer :(

I got hit by the severe chills and sweats. I thought I was going through withdraws from the morphine. Doc says thats normal for the meds. :o

But you can't keep agood Rats down! I give it another day or two and I'll be my most wretched self again!

I will mention, I was told by hospital staff and family "You take your work seriously" having yelled at and "adjusted" people in my sleep. Interesting?? ;)

But I thank you all for the kind words B)

Take care and we'll talk to you soon!

Rats!!!

sig2.jpg

Wow, Rats, hope you're on the mend. Can't have the good doctor getting sick on us! :(

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

It was probably Pre-Gastroel Insomnia., accompanied by Post Upper Abdominal Distinction., I would avoid a Rooter Man carrying a 6-Pak of Vaseline and a Spatula at all cost.., and be leary of a water jetter. Sleep with one eye open mate an keep a plunger within quik reach. Do you have any Blackpowder?

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

None of that sounds like anything I want to be a part of!

Think I'll just drop into the fetal position and yell nursery rhymes until all bad things go away!!!

Ratas!!

sig2.jpg

A good bleeding is what's called for!

Hell no, I vote for the purge... enama time !!! ;):D Quick someone fetch a ram rod!!!!!!!!!!!

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Think I'll just drop into the fetal position and yell nursery rhymes until all bad things go away!!!

Sounds like my menstrual cramps. Pretty hellish.

Hope you feel better soon, Rats.

Cheers, Hester

pirate-jenny-text.jpg

Your from the Chicago area!

I'm sure youve seen the warning signs in the alleyways

English

Ababic

And Spanish warning "Ratas"

Rats!

sig2.jpg

Much better me darlin!

Though I took an extry day off, followed by my three day weekend, I should be able to shake these agues afore long!

Thanks for asking!

Yes I actually feel great compared to :lol: or :huh:

Here's to ya!

Rats!

sig2.jpg

Oh, darn. I was just getting yur GAoP period-correct enema prepared. A mixture of boiling hot coffee and mercury gravity-fed through a 5-inch diameter unsanded wooden tube.

Next time, call me sooner.

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a Pirate dancer, He dances for money, Any old dollar will do...

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg

:huh::huh::huh: UNSANDED? :huh::huh::huh::huh:

Not that the rest wasn't shocking enough....

What are friends for!! :lol:

Hey Lilly darlin! You should really think about that Jenny Diver angle! I would love to see us work something like that out and it really wouldn't be that difficult!

The jacket bit would be great, say for instance if you have two gentlemen sitting next to Jenny, each of them working for her affection as she robs them blind and hands things off to her passing gang, disguised as say a priest or burly nun, a mother and child, blind man??

It would be good!

See already back to my Fred and Barney schemes!

Rats!!

sig2.jpg

The jacket bit would be great, say for instance if you have two gentlemen sitting next to Jenny, each of them working for her affection as she robs them blind and hands things off to her passing gang, disguised as say a priest or burly nun, a mother and child, blind man?? It would be good!

See already back to my Fred and Barney schemes!

:huh:

You must be feeling better if you are thinking this way!

Yes, I would love to do this bit...Skittles and I could really work well in this venue....

But Pyrates first, of course... :lol:

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"