POTC II: Dead Man's Chest DVD

Black Hearted Pearl

Apologies to Iron Bess, but I have to share my pain.

Thank you for your recent inquiry.

Our records indicate that your order shipped on November 29, 2006 via

FedEx. Please allow 7 - 10 business days for shipment.

For your added convenience DisneyShopping.com offers online order

tracking. To access this please go to the Order Tracking option at the

bottom of any page. Once you select the appropriate carrier, you will

be

asked for the tracking # which is 043656516272024946.

Please note that if the package was shipped via FedEx SmartPost, they

will deliver it to your local Post Office, who will be making the final

delivery. When tracking your package on the USPS website, you will

need

to key 9102 in front of the tracking number. If you have not received

your order by 13th December,2006, please contact us at

guest.services@disneyshopping.com.

We look forward to your continued patronage.

Sincerely,

Helen

The DisneyShopping.com Team

Original Message Follows:

-------------------------

Below is the result of your feedback form. It was submitted by

(e****@yahoo.com) on Wednesday, December 6, 2006 at 11:41:11

------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

Disney online was down for a long time. It had major problems since Black Friday, also Wal-Mart had major online problems. Hope yours is resolved mate.

kttcsignature.jpg

I got the 2-disc set, and the lack of the trailers, and the deleted scenes really upsets me.....

I'm STILL looking for the bonus disc from the first film, and now this adds even MORE to the hunt.....

I'm disappointed, and feel somewhat cheated (especially since they let advertisers buy placements on the DVD Special Features), but I still love what we DO get.......

I also hate the fact that Wal-Mart didn't package the bonus 10-song CD with the 2-disc special edition......so I missed out on THAT too.....

though, I have a friend who's sending me a copy, so that ain't too bad......

"Disobediant Monkeys will be shot, Disobediant Undead Monkeys will be shot repeatedly until morale improves"

"They Says Cap'n Alva went funny in the head and turned to Cannibalism while marooned on a peninsula."- Overheard in a nearby camp

I got the 2-disc set, and the lack of the trailers, and the deleted scenes really upsets me.....

Don't fret about no deleted scenes. There are NO DELETED SCENES in the dvd, just scenes that were shortened. Everything is intact, per Terry and Ted.

Uhm, in the trailer, I distinctly remember a statement about 'almost innocent bystander' that didn't make the final cut of the film.....

"Disobediant Monkeys will be shot, Disobediant Undead Monkeys will be shot repeatedly until morale improves"

"They Says Cap'n Alva went funny in the head and turned to Cannibalism while marooned on a peninsula."- Overheard in a nearby camp

Don't fret about no deleted scenes. There are NO DELETED SCENES in the dvd, just scenes that were shortened. Everything is intact, per Terry and Ted.

Uhm, in the trailer, I distinctly remember a statement about 'almost innocent bystander' that didn't make the final cut of the film.....

That was taken out of the 3 way conversation on the mill house(water wheel) Jack calls Norrie a rumpotdeckhandtwat taking orders from a pirate etc... :blink:

kttcsignature.jpg

Hummm, if memory serves me correctly(and it normally does) didn't Disney ...after the first movie and the first DVDs came out...say they found some deleted scenes or such and then months after the 2 disc they then had a 3 disc set?

IF my memory is correct (and it normally is), how much you want to bet that it happens again?

That after the holidays all of a sudden they will find another lost disc and it be a 3 disc set that everyone will JUST HAVE to have...ey???

:blink::lol:

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...

Hummm, if memory serves me correctly(and it normally does) didn't Disney ...after the first movie and the first DVDs came out...say they found some deleted scenes or such and then months after the 2 disc they then had a 3 disc set?

IF my memory is correct (and it normally is), how much you want to bet that it happens again?

That after the holidays all of a sudden they will find another lost disc and it be a 3 disc set that everyone will JUST HAVE to have...ey???

:blink::huh:

Yup, I remember that. And if they do that again with the 2nd movie, hopefully I'll win another gift card from work and use it to buy the lost disc. I only paid about $6 for it, what a deal, LOL! :lol:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg