SURRENDER THYNE ALE!!

Black Heart Marc

Ahoy Thar Maties and Fyne Wenches,

I'm new to the group and wanted to say hello and also to share a sample of one of my more recent pieces. It's a Bronze Pirate Bottle opener.

If You like what You see feel free to contact me at:

marcuscovecreations@netscape.com

I will email You a more detailed pdf description file.

I sell these fyne openers for $25.00 dollars to the lubbers. But I will sell them to pub members for $20.00.

I also have a version with a 32 inch goldtone chain, so it can be worn as a

pendant. It makes a very handy piece of useful "Pirate Bling"

The pendant version is $25.00 to Pirate Pub members

Please add $6.00 for shipping/handling. Ca. residents add 8.25% sales tax (Sorry)

Most Sincerely

Black Heart Marc

PyrateB05f.jpgPyrateB05b.jpg

Avast, Silkie! This be Plunder and our mate be allowed t'hawk his wares to our free-spendin' shipmates.

We'll git yer picture up soon enough matey, and then I'm sure they'll be Pirates-a-plenty willin' t'take advantage of yer most generous offer. Mayhap I kin replace me first mate's annoyin' Three Stooges bottle opener fer this fine, piritical one. ;)

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

I would Like to take this opportunity to thank the "Bilgemunky" for being the vanguard and taking advantage of the Pyrate Pub discount I extended to this here fyne crew of folk.

The Bilgemunky be obviously a creature of great vision, refynement and good taste.

I wish him a great many happy moments liberating his favoryte libations with this here Fyne opener.

ARRRRRRRGH!!! :lol: and a hearty Yo! Ho! to The Bilgemunky

Black Heart Marc

Marcus Cove Creations

marcuscovecreations@netscape.com

• 2 weeks later...

Mine arrived last week, and it is indeed gorgeous! I got the yellow version, complete with a chain so it can be worn as a medallion. I'll be posting the review on Bilgemunky.com shortly, but figured the Pub might like an early screening :)

-------------------------------------------------

Yo yo ho - pirate bling is in the house!

Marcus Cove Creations has made a piece of pirate jewelry that's fun, functional, and HUGE. This highly detailed medallion features a wild-haired skull clutching a dagger in its teeth while being impaled on an anchor. Across the face is a scroll reading "Surrender Thyne Ale." Far from a simple 2-D image, this medallion is engraved with exceptional three dimensional details and textures. The top is designed to work as a bottle opener, so your throat should never be dry. The obverse side is a less detailed, but perfectly attractive, engraving of the western half of Hispaniola - in short, Haiti and Tortuga.

The crux of this piece is its size. It's a full 2.5 inches across, and 3.5 high. That may not sound like much, but grab a ruler and you'll quickly realize this is a monster. Cast from bronze, this is one huge - and heavy - piece of jewelry. That's not a bad thing though - far from it in fact. Having this beast hanging from your neck is sure to get you noticed by the ladies, as well as any lads needing help opening their beers. Hardly historical (it is a bottle-opener, after all), it nonetheless commands an old fashioned bearing that could easily be incorporated into most costumes without looking glaringly out of place. However, it would be most at home on the chest of pirates that have a little pimp or gangsa in their attitude. Pirate bling indeed!

-------------------------------------------------

Fanstastic work, and well worth the price!!!

I AM BILGEMUNKY

Avast, Silkie! This be Plunder and our mate be allowed t'hawk his wares to our free-spendin' shipmates.

I stand corrected (in fact I thought I posted an apology previously but, alas it is alacking! ;) )

Anyway. I did not take note of where the post was. Clearly it wasn't clear ...to me.

Anyway, I thought it was under introductions.

All that having been said I guess I am suppose to get around to this apology I've been talkinga about...

::SIGH::

Im'm sorrrrr ....sorrr-rrrrr-rr ...I'm, sorr-rrrrrr-rrrr-rrr-rr, ::clears throat:: ....Imsorrymarc.

there, I said it!

;);););)

No such apology necessary, lass. There be many a forum what don't allow fer tradin' and such, but we be pirates after all and any shipmate what has swag fer us be welcome here. :lol:

I'll be postin' a shameless plug fer me pirate costumes fer Halloween soon. :lol:

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

• 4 weeks later...

AVAST!!! Swedish Pyrates, Vikings?, Who knew?

Im sure I have the Bilgemunky to thank for this, I'm getting ready to send one of my Bronze Pyrate Bottle Openers with chain to a Swab across the pond or'e in the far land o Sweden. Tis heart warming for sure, to know thar be Pyrates every where the four winds will take Ye!!!

YO HO YO HO a Pyrates Life Fer Me

Sincerely

Black Heart Marc

Marcus Cove Creations

Or are those Viking gents from Norway? Hmmmmmmm?

• 1 month later...