Triquetra necklace

Christine

Anyone know where to get one? It took me a long time to find mine, I got it at a street faire. I then realized a friend of mine also really likes that symbol too. Her birthday is coming soon and it would be great to find that and give it to her as a gift. The fun part is finding it, ugh! Anyone have any ideas? Ebay was not a good place to look, most of them are not what the pic showed.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. :)

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Christine,

Easy go over to www.google.com click on "More" above the search box then click on Froogle then type in "triquetra" then click search and start browsing.

This should help I hope. Just avoid ebay. Alot of the sites have a rating they are usually pretty good but not always use your best judgement.

If you have time before your friends birthday ever think of making one yourself for them?

Anyways hope you find what you are looking for.

Well, I wanted to avoid the on-line shopping, mostly because what they show you in the pic doesn't mean it's what you'll get. So far we already made that mistake with ebay. My guyfriend found one and did the buy it now option. Everything it said and the pic as well looked good. What we got was el cheapo! He doesn't think he can get a refund. He told me he'd look at the stores on Hollywood Blvd and see if he'll have some luck there. I'm thinking between the 2 of us and where we live, he might have better luck than me. I've looked all over in my area, with no luck at all. LA has a whole variety of stores that might have it.

I was just hoping to see if anyone on here has one and wondered where they got theirs. I wish I could remember the name of the company I got mine thru. They were at some street faire over a year ago.

Make one myself? Uh, no, I don't think that would be a good idea. I'm sure it would like crap if I made one-lol!

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

The triquetra is just a version or another name for a thing more commonly known as a triskele or triskelion. Some sort of three pointed knot or spiral or legs etc. Try asking around for those.