Raising the Kraken

JohnnyTarr

An' so he spoke to da depths:

"Let no joyful voice be heard!"

"Let no man look up at the sky with hope!"

I leave da rest to your fellows if they can produce it. If not, I will share it with you.

For a fee. (soft smile)

Tia Dalma

"An' so ` he carve out him heart!"

Thank ye kind lady. I am most grateful and the service for free is also very welcomed.

I welcomes simple gratitude.

For dis den, I will tell to you da whole of the call~~

"Let no joyful voice be heard!"

"Let no man look up at the sky with hope! "

"And let this day be cursed by we who ready to wake... the Kraken!" B)

Be wise if you use it. I cannot barter back you Soul.

Tia Dalma

"An' so ` he carve out him heart!"

OK ya all. I am tring to remember what Davy Jones said as he was raising the Kraken. I am in need of the beast but ca not raise im.

Uh oh.... who you going after mate?? B)

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Well you see to me East is what is called Lake Michigan. I hope to get the Kraken to take out a few of the ore carriers and ply the lake once again with all wooden ships. Now that I have the words all I need to do is build that capstain. No problem. Oh and I think I hurt myself laughing at Captain Sparrows new entrance.

Git up of your asses, set up those glasses I'm drinking this place dry.

The movie lines are bogus, if you really want to raise something out of the deep try:

Ia Ia Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nahf Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah-nagl fhtagn![/color=green]

Remember, this is best done on the night of a solstice (concurrent full moon preferable) and with a sacrifice (Tastykakes will do, but virgins are preferable. Difficulty in finding the later is understood).

Dances for nickels.

The movie lines are bogus, if you really want to raise something out of the deep try:

Ia Ia Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nahf Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah-nagl fhtagn![/color=green]

Remember, this is best done on the night of a solstice (concurrent full moon preferable) and with a sacrifice (Tastykakes will do, but virgins are preferable. Difficulty in finding the later is understood).

Ahhhh....

Children of an Elder God. :blink:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif