Treasure Island.....

Patrick Hand

In other post . there are others that have read the book....but I never have.... hey, I've seen the movie... I've read the graphic novel version.... but not untill now. have I read the "real" book........

HEY... if you haven't read it yet... (or seen the movie kinda thing...) do yourself a favor, and read the book....... dang... fun adventure.... and the original is sooo much more fun......

OK... so you know the story...... the read of the original is just soooooooo much better........... B)

Mr. Hand,

I concurr with you assessment. You can't beat the book. Of course, I should know. Billy Bones

Capt. William Bones

Then he rapped on the door with a bit of stick like a handspike that he carried, and when my father appeared, called roughly for a glass of rum. This, when it was brought to him, he drank slowly, like a connoisseur, lingering on the taste, and still looking about him at the cliffs and up at our signboard.

"This is a handy cove," says he, at length; " and a pleasant sittyated grog-shop. Much company, mate?"

My father told him no, very little company, the more was the pity.

"Well, then," said he, "this is the berth for me."

Proprietor of Flags of Fortune.

It's one of my all-time favorite books.

Yes..., And if you like Robert Louis Stevenson., dont forget to check out some of his other work as well..., Kidnapped was pretty good too.., excellant material for all.

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"