Buying Weapons

JohnnyTarr

I am looking for working flintlock replicas. Now I can either find non-fireing or ones that cost alot more than I am willing to spend. So how much should I be looking at to spend on one?

Git up of your asses, set up those glasses I'm drinking this place dry.

These days... I believe the going rate for pistols is in the mid-high 200s, blunderbusses around 500, and muskets around 600. Go to Loyalist Arms and check their website. While you might be able to find those for less, they get great marks when it comes to customer satisfication.

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

bear in mind, people here have mixed feelings about the company.......most people here are partial to "Loyalist Arms".....

I don't have any preference at the moment, but that could change once I finally have the money for the piece I've been eyeing, and have it in my hands.......

"Disobediant Monkeys will be shot, Disobediant Undead Monkeys will be shot repeatedly until morale improves"

"They Says Cap'n Alva went funny in the head and turned to Cannibalism while marooned on a peninsula."- Overheard in a nearby camp