Avast, mateys!

Yes, for it too had something to do with "William the Bloody." Although I cannot remember the exact title, perhaps williambloody, or William_the_Bloody, or something. Besides, I forgot the password anyway...

And in answer to the other question, yes I made a few posts, but no more than 5 or so.

Didn't think I'd find ye skulking around the pub, did ye?

Master William, I surely could have recovered your user name and password... but I dare say ye may have already exceeded the number of posts you had entered under your previous name (pretty sure it was just "William the Bloody").

Well, anyway, welcome back to the pub. I guess you already know you can find me in here.

Ray! A round of IBC Root Beer for me young mate!

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a Pirate dancer, He dances for money, Any old dollar will do...

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg

...And I would be irresponsible if I were not to post a picture of William the Bloody here under his resurrected online persona's re-introduction to this pub...

7-27-2006-233.jpg

One more for good measure...

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg

William --

I might crop & re-size one (of the two) telescope pics the next time I visit the digital kiosk. I can then send you (or give you on-line acces to) a "better" avatar.

Two weeks later, and the kittens are so much bigger...

04de8cfe.jpg

FH1040.jpg

As your captain, I would have to say..

welcome to the pub, and a round of drinks on my tab for the powder monkey!! You have a smart and sweet lad, there Pete. Would welcome him to our crew anytime!

remind me to fix your crew member insert on the webpage. and I"ll add a pic of your choice too..

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Suggested Avatar on its way....

Some Pub members have MOVING graphics in their avatars. Can you create a short Flash thing and use it? Just an idea.

04de8cfe.jpg

FH1040.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

William? William? WILLIAM!!

Oh, dear, I fear he's fallen overboard.

Again.

To make use of William the Bloody's topic thread (during his hpefully brief absence), I'll try to post here copies of some of the photos taken of him at the recent Greater St. Louis Pirate Festival... Including the ones where he had a sword thrust straight through his throat (eww!).

04de8cfe.jpg

FH1040.jpg

First o all welcome back William! (ahhhh yer girlfried looks a bit stiff there in th pic....wot did ye do t make er so angry? LOL)

2) To Capt Straw " Oh we can't wait for the sword pic hee hee ewwww."

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...