PotC on yer phone!

Asukaru

Being as I'm at work and bored witless, I went surfing around the net and found this gem.Pirates of the Caribbean Multiplayer Game

Now, I know there's an online version coming out here soon in the not too distant future - but I didn't know you could play a Multiplayer Game on your phone!

I'm just trying to find a PotC ringtone... could be of the song from the ride or one of the songs from the movies. Doesn't matter to me.

That and cell phone covers... images to put on my cell.

The only issue I've come across... is I found only a couple sites that have the free ringtones... but they don't cater to those under US Cellular. I'm still up a creek. :lol:

HELP!

Need decor for my cell phone!!!

~Lady B

:rolleyes:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

I don't need a ringtone, I've got a great message on my home phone to people. We've (Boats and I) have even gotten wrong numbers and people leave messages as to how much they loved our message they just had to hang in there and say so. LOL!

What I'm saying:

Hello all ye deckswabbers! Ye've reached Rumba Rue and Boats O'Toole, better known as...... and .......

Please be leavin' yer name, yer phone number an' a really short message an' just as soon as we're done swabbin' the decks we'll call ye back. :rolleyes:

I've seen a few sites out there with the PotC song from the ride "A Pirate's Life For Me"... both either costing you a couple of bucks or for free.

But as I said... I can't get them cause they don't service to US Cellular customers. Which terribly sucks. B)

Tis horrible when Verizon can claim they are able to allow your phone to play actual music but it's only selected music.

Oh, the day I will enjoy using music that I pick out on my cell phone!

~Lady B

:blink:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

I just switched to Verizon last Tuesday and had a major phone upgrade. I have this cool illustration of the kraken as my wallpaper now. Then I tried to get a voice clip of Capt. Jack saying "Stop blowing holes in my ship!" as my text message alert. Alas, the bedamned thing wouldn't load. Oh well.