Life size stand up of Jack Sparrow

Silent

So I was in the mall today and I came acrossed Sun Coast and I saw a life size stand up of Jack Sparrow for only $29.99

and I was like MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So if you have a Sun Coast go check it out, they also have Will Turner

Good you remind me about it. I saw one at my local theater but they're not allowed to give them away anymore. So I asked the girl at my local video store. She said, she'll ask the manager and went nuts, when I showed her my portrait of Jack Sparrow. I have to go there again and ask how it turned out. And rent another pirate movie.

Somehow I think trying to get it in bed with me might be a problem. :lol:

I'm afraid I'd sooner sleep next to a pistol than a cardboard man. I mean, you know, pistols are just a lot smaller and have several fewer sharp angles, and you don't tend to see them in Wal-Mart and wonder how the heck they got there. (Doesn't keep me from drooling in the stores, though.)

No Sun Coast here; too bad, really. The best we've got is a Pirate's Plunder, and that's about six hundred miles away from where I live. (So naturally, whenever I can get there I loot the place, but their life-sized pirates aren't for sale.)

There is a little shop at the Galleria Mall on Ventura Blvd (LA, CA) that has them for sell too.

But, I am not into the cardboard cutouts.

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...

• 4 weeks later...

A friend of mine has a life-size stand-up of Han Solo (space pirate) in her living room. I always find it a little startling as I walk in (he's shooting a blaster). I'm not sure if it's actually hers, or her husband's.

Cheers, Hester

pirate-jenny-text.jpg

I do childrens book reads at Barnes and noble. This time they gave me my usual fee. ($25.00 gift card) They also gave me Piratology and the life size Capt. Jack they had for POTC 2 promos. Check your local store. They usually just throw them out!

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."