Name yer Poison

Red Dog

just tried a concotion of whiskey and a "No Fear" energy drink, not bad. You can drink yourself into a coma and not hit the ground for two days!

Oh! the night sweats! I kinda enjoy the blackouts, they make the day go so much faster.

:ph34r::huh::ph34r::huh::ph34r:

I'll take my 12-year-old Appleton Estates Jamaican Rum. . . out of my copper rum ration cup when looking out over the Delaware Bay. . . watching a tug follow the current in the early a.m. then swinging back toward Philly with some barge in tow.

Salty air, low clouds, a few gulls and the sounds of a tug in fog. . . rum clears up any atmosphere m'thinks.

This be called the calico bass:

Start with a pitcher of regular margueritas add a shot of Southern Comfort and a half shot of coconut rum and a half a shot of mango rum!

mix well with ice (slushy) pour over a pint glass 1/6 filled with cranberry juice...

all the colors mix and become mottled (window paned just like our calico bass) and it has all the flavor of a tropical beach drink with unbrellas and cherries with swords stuck in them!

Touch somebody you don't know today with a smile.

Ok, me mate just mixed Pepsi, rocky-road ice cream and a shot of Morgans Tattoo, not to dang bad. We sat outside after a meal of carne asada and potatoes, smoking a hookah with raspberry tobacco

Ah..... I wonder what the poor people are doing......

• 2 weeks later...
For me nothing beats a "Rusty Nail"

Scotch With Super concentrated scotch on top.

Aye, So sweet and tastey don't cha know!!

I knew a little old lady named Pearl who used to drink Rusty Nails. She taught me how to make them when I was the bartender at her curling club. She liked a splash of soda on top (though she noted it wasn't in the official recipe).

Personally, I like:

Strongbow, Blackthorn or any local cider

Snakebite & Black (half ale, half cider, shot of cassis)

Kir Normand (just cider & cassis)

St. Peter's English Ale

Guinness

Blackwych Stout (how can anyone resist that label?)

Sandeman's Port (served with the traditional accoutrements of Stilton, walnuts and fresh pears!)

Ephemere Beer (flavoured with apple must)

...and of course,

Dark rum & Coke (not sure I can bring myself to call it a "Dark & Dirty" like the Navy boys do!)

... and finally,

Nalewka Babuni Cherry Dessert Wine & Coke (The "Black Pearl" of cocktails!)

I suspect I'd love Babycham, but you just can't buy it here.

Soft-core:

Blueberry-pomegranite juice cocktail

Yunnan tea

Perrier

Cheers, Hester

pirate-jenny-text.jpg

I would take a tall glass of ice water over anything, but if it was alcohol that was being offered then I would prefer

vanilla sunrise,

hard cider,

or ethelbrose ...hmm not sure that I am spelling that last one right, oh well. Cheers! :lol:

I start to wonder

with me pockets full of plunder,

is there more to life at sea

than piracy? NO!

Vodka and Redbull all the way!!! WOOO-HOO!!! B)B)

or- on a more trad and less intoxicating note - Cider of any kind (Stronbow, Magners, Hornsby . .. ect)

but no beer, no ale

and to prove that I'd never truly cut it as a pirate - no rum. Can't stand it. *cowers from the glare, angry looks and bottles being tossed at head*