Captain Jack music video

Christine

There's one there that's much better. Welcome to the Jungle with cursed pyrate video! It could have been timed better with some of the lyrics, but it's not bad!

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

There's one there that's much better.  Welcome to the Jungle with cursed pyrate video!  It could have been timed better with some of the lyrics, but it's not bad!

Welcome to the jungle, the one by Guns N Roses? I put up one with that song with Pirates clips, it's on my profile of You Tube. It's about how Barbossa shows Elizabeth what it's really like to be around pirates. It's pretty cool! Here's the link:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

It was great for about the first 2 minutes, then it got a little old. But they did a stellar job synching up the clips with the beat!

Yeah, I don't know why they didn't it cut it down a little. Eh, oh, well, the song still is catchy and I find myself occasionally singing it or humming, ugh! lol! :lol:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Know what's addictive? The remix of "He's a pirate" from the POTC score, over in the POTC Game Lobby at VMK. Man I can't get that sucker outta my head! Not because it's especially good or anything, but because it's a repeating 30-40 second loop. :P

newbannersigtar0db.gif

The Captain Jack one was entertaining for a minute or two... My daughter caught me watching it, but I had tired of it already, so I forwarded it to her e-mail. I have a feeling I will be listening to it again all afternoon.

The Guns & Roses was much better edited, but I cannot listen to G&R at 8:45 AM.

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a Pirate dancer, He dances for money, Any old dollar will do...

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg

Anyone who's been in the miltary has marched many a mile to "Hey, Hey Captain Jack" it is an awesome marching cadence and cool that someone made it into a song and even more so that they included Captain Jack Sparrow.

They did use the 'clean' version, not the one we marched to in the back woods of Fort Knox all those years ago!

Well,

Mayhaps you should post the 'actual' lyrics elsewhere on this site...

Just....... for posterity....

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org