Bilgemunky Radio Show Timechange!

Bilgemunky

For Immediate Release

Plumage&Plunder has moved to Thursdays! Now you can listen online to get your weekly fix of pirate rock, pirate pop, pirate alternative, and yes, even the occasional pirate sea shantey every Thursday from 3-6 p.m. PST, 5-8 p.m. Central.

Plumage&Plunder is a weekly pirate-themed radio program featured on YarRadio (the official radio station of Pirates of the Burning Sea.) Frequently played bands include Pirate Jenny, Sunken Chest, Bounding Main, The Ben Gunn Society, The Toucan Pirates, and many, many more. Also frequented are pirate songs by such distinctly non-pirate bands as Sting, Adam and the Ants, and even The Beastie Boys.

Listeners can tune in using Windows Media Player, I Tunes, or Winamp (http://www.yarradio.com/listen.html). During the show (again, Thursdays, 3-6 p.m. PST) they can also chat with Bilgemunky, the show's host, through IRC (http://www.yarradio.com/chat.html.) At other times, visitors can tune in to listen to any one of YarRadios many other fine programs.

For questions about Plumage&Plunder, contact Bilgemunky at capt@bilgemunky.com

More information can be found out www.YarRadio.com and www.Bilgemunky.com

Playlists and program news can be found at www.myspace.com/bilgemunky

I AM BILGEMUNKY

Listened to you show this afternoon....... ( my co-worker is getting use to listing to Pyrate music.......)

I kinda liked it on Sunday mornings..... gave me a reason to get up befor noon, but obviously there was a reason for the time change.......

Still fun to listen to...........

I'd give it three rums up............

<My kitty is a bit miffed that you didn't play any cat songs today, but I don't think the letter he sent to PETA will cause any harm....... :lol: >

Thanks for listening!

Yeah, I liked the Sunday show too - the regulars in the IRC were particularly fun, and I was sorry to ditch them. But the Thursday timeslot should work out better in the longrun. Time will tell!

I AM BILGEMUNKY

• 1 month later...