^, <, V

Pew

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ O positive --how vanilla is that? But, I am anaemic, which should make my blood at least slightly more interesting to lab techs.

< Singing recital went well today. My solos were fine (although the whole class managed to muff the words of one of the ensemble pieces).

V Passing the Q on to the next pirate...

pirate-jenny-text.jpg

^ Captain with a bad eye....

??????

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

^ Captain with a bad eye....

??????

Captain, I think the question was Parrot, monkey, or not-dead anything? :lol:

^ B+ Type

< Working through a sewing blunder....(I'm more black and white in interpretations/instructions than I thought)!

V Energy burst! What do you do with it?

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

^ Never have them. (I'm anaemic, remember ... and, well, naturally lazy... er... languorous.)

< Picked up someone else's black leather jacket off the coat rack in class today. Luckily put it on as soon as I got outside and realized it wasn't mine in time to return and exchange it. Good thing it didn't get too warm this afternoon, or I might have come all the way home with someone else's coat slung over my arm.

V Every find yourself wearing someone else's clothes (on purpose or by accident)?

pirate-jenny-text.jpg

^ Nope, but my ex wore my jeans for a whole day once & didn't know they weren't his until I pointed it out :lol:

< should be sewing, really.

V Are you a "should" or "could" kind of person?

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

^ I've experienced both feelings - very empty, to very full. Right now I'm half and half. Looking forward to some things, but feeling bad about some others. Generally, I try to stay in half full mode.

< I've been carpenter ant wrangling in my livingroom. They arrived via a log brought in for the woodstove, that didn't get used and sat all night. Didn't know, like the Trojan Horse, it was full if hitch hikers, and kept wondering where all the little black winged devils were coming from!

V Are you a neat-freak when it comes to your house, or does the "dirt of life" not bother you?

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

^ A little of both. I hate clutter, therefore have very little 'stuff' or even furniture, but I don't really mind dirt on the floor, and dust doesn't bother me, or dirty windows, or dirty dishes... OK, I'm a slob.

>I hate vacuuming and would prefer to sweep almost anything.

V Passing along the question.

Pauly caught a bullet

But it only hit his leg

Well it should have been a better shot

And got him in the head

They were all in love with dyin'

They were drinking from a fountain

That was pouring like an avalanche

Coming down the mountain

Butthole Surfers,

PEPPER

^Wierdly, I like to vacume..and no, I'm not coming to your house :ph34r:

< Still laughing about "Target practice "* high fives JAcky Tar*

V Ever saved a wild animal?

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

^ Yes quite a few actually

< hit the wall last night, actually feel great now

V Do you like starting from scratch and working your way up?

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

^ Depends. I favor an advantage if I'm in a hury

< I need salsa. These chips are dry

Grilled shark or tuna would go with them well tho.

V What do you like with your chips? or conversley with your shark or tuna?

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

^That is a very...wonderful trick,Miss Jenny, Once again you beat me to the punch with your sleight of hand, and once again I am forced to modify a post.

<Hey, um, Ms. (Mrs?)Cheeky Actress, please be kind to check the last post above me, the word "raven" was mentioned, so that opens up the criteria beyond Parrots (I would have even metioned Macaw if the opportunity allowed). I have bad ears, not bad eyes. I may be dumb...but I ain't stupid. :ph34r:

Oh yeah, where were we?

V Is there someone you'd die for? ( actually a name for a Tanya Donelly song where I got the idea)...but seriously.....?

SHIP2-1.jpg

^ When it comes right down to it, I doubt there are very many people who would die for each other, except parents for their kids.

< On the housekeeping note, with all the animals we have, the hay we feed, and the garden I work in, neat is not high on my list. That's why all the flooring in our house is tile. Easy to clean.

V Do you judge people by how clean - or not- their house/yard is?

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

^ I try not t' judge people, but I can't eat off filthy plates.

^ As fer diein' fer someone; sometimes ye'll throw yer self in harms way, fer people outside o' family, wit' out thinkin' (It happens.)

< The house is tidy, not spotless. The yard is maintained, wit' out a yard keeper; sometimes the grass goes an extra week.

V Do ye hav t' clean up before ye hav friends over?

^ Not a chance. I'd always be tryin' to add things while constantly scratching others.

< Damn! 30 minutes on the computer and my eyes are buggin'! Maybe that's a hint.....

v What summer plans have you?

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

^ Not a chance. I'd always be tryin' to add things while constantly scratching others.

[Oh, isn't that how "to-do" lists are supposed to work?]

^ Need to schedule our holiday time (mostly at the cottage).

< Benadryl's finally kicking in, and the birds nesting in my eaves are starting their morning chorus.

V Passing on the Q about summer plans...

pirate-jenny-text.jpg

<Hey, um, Ms. (Mrs?)Cheeky Actress, please be kind to check the last post above me,  the word "raven" was mentioned, so that opens up the criteria beyond  Parrots (I would have even metioned Macaw if the opportunity allowed).  I have bad ears, not bad eyes.  I may be dumb...but I ain't stupid. :lol:

I do believe Cheeky was referring to me, regarding the "Pet" question... I be the Captain with the one bad eye, and then again, hopefully she was referring to the sock monkey that looks like me! :o

^ Summer job, other than real work, I never had one... too busy showing horses most of my life.

< Yes tis the weekend! Time to sew!!! Huzzah!! :lol::lol::lol: (okay I have seriously lost my mind!)

V First thing you do Friday after work?

Crewe of the Archangel

<Hey, um, Ms. (Mrs?)Cheeky Actress, please be kind to check the last post above me,  the word "raven" was mentioned, so that opens up the criteria beyond  Parrots (I would have even metioned Macaw if the opportunity allowed).  I have bad ears, not bad eyes.  I may be dumb...but I ain't stupid. :lol:

I do believe Cheeky was referring to me, regarding the "Pet" question... I be the Captain with the one bad eye, and then again, hopefully she was referring to the sock monkey that looks like me! :lol:

Ahoy Matusalem,

The good Captain is correct. I was referring to him as a 'Pet'...and Captain Sterling, I completely forgot about the sock monkey in effigy!

^ Go food shopping!

< Really need to sew this weekend! I hear you Chole!

V More active in Summer or Winter?

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

^ summer definitely.

< I have one of those huge calenders on my fridge (takes over the entire lower half) and May-October there almost isn't enough room for all the events, activities, concerts, parties &c. that happen.

V Hermit or social butterfly?

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

^ hmmm don't know what you would call me...Walt Disney?

< I love to bring a group of talented, intelligent people together and watch them click. I usally stand in the back and watch them have a good time and listen to all the great conversations and gently prod when necessary to keep them heading in a certain direction. I would rather listen than talk about myself, most people have no clue who I am or what I have already accomplished and I rather like it that way. I think I enjoy chosing the folks best, as they each have something grand to contribute... it is amazing how some can brainstorm.

V What quality do you look for first in a person?

Crewe of the Archangel

^ Ms. Cheeky Actress, so glad you are good sport! All in good fun. :lol:

^Their honesty. that's the first thing that tells you who they are.

<I have this hill at the edge of my back yard that is very thick with forest, than leads directly to a scenic reservoir. When me and my neighbors light up our back yards with tiki lamps at night , it looks like the Tia Dalma night bayou scene in DMC.

V What got you into pyracy anyway?

SHIP2-1.jpg