^, <, V

Pew

^There are so many things... :lol: Probably my pragmatic problem-solving abilities.

< Had a gig over the weekend, one tonight, two sword rehearsals and one skit rehearsal this week, a parade on Saturday and the Disney event on Sunday. Then I go to Phoenix to teach a class. Gonna be a busy couple of weeks.

V Passing on Red Cat's question.

RHJMap.jpg

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ The Brandenburg Concertos, for sure. I had some that music played at my wedding.

< Another favorite type of music is Celtic. I love listening to the Thistle & Shamrock on PR Sunday nights. I have lots of Celtic music CDs.

V What kind of music CD's to you have?

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

^ My tastes are eclectic. They range from U2 to Beethoven and back again. Among my collection you will find the The Pogues, Brahms, Radiohead, Miles Davis, Bach, Pearl Jam, Nine Inch Nails, Harry Connick Jr., Journey, Prairie Home Companion, Pink Floyd, The Cars, and everything in between. I have my Loreena McKennit moments and my Blind Melon moments.

< I like live music at small social gatherings.

V Have you played or do you now play a musical instrument?

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpg

^ Used to play the acoustic guitar (not professionally, just for fun). Trying to pick that up again.

< Looking forward to going home. My pillow's calling out to me.

V If you could be any non-human animal on the planet, what'd you be, why, and what would you do (or where'd you live)?

Perhaps we'll meet again under better circumstances. ---(---(@

Dead Men...Tell No Tales.

Welcome, Foolish Mortals...

^Own....or should I say the house owns me.

<all this talk about backyard pyratical decor has given me some enlightenment since I am doing major renovations.

V Bucket Boots or shoes with Buckles? (since I instigsated this topic once again in a preivious post)

SHIP2-1.jpg

^ um, all of it. Seriously, men look good in it, women look good in it & I don't have to wear hoop skirts & all those other under contraptions.

< Love my tied shoes, but want to use GOF's buckles too. Humm, might have to get 2 new pairs.

V how many pairs of "garb" shoes do you own?

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

^ 10

< good to be home

V how many garb hats do you own?

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

^ 1 a hat! my hat came!! finally ! ordered it in Dec!

< I can finally answer a garb question! I've been saved! lol

V Do you go "authentic" under your garb?

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

^ New pair of linen drawers in the making..

< Congratulations on the new hat! For such a length of time, did you obtain it from Dirty Billy's? 75 down here, will be opening the pool in a couple of weeks...

V Like to swim?

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

^ Live for the water! ~~~~ Can't even get me outta the shower sometimes!!

< Cap't Jack's actually..was supposed to be here for my birthday

V Patience..got it?

^ One. a Viking sword my wife bought for my birthday some six years ago. Now, if you were to ask me about knives. I own at least ten knives of various makes. Most of them handmade one of kind knives.

< I had a friend in high school that would beat people up when they looked at me wrong and then he would tell me about it after. I had to tell him to stop.

V Have you ever been in a knock down, drag out fight?

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpg

^ Yes, in my wayward youth. I ruled the neighborhood with an iron fist in a velvet glove. B)

< Alpha male... have I learned anything? Maybe so, the last two fights I could've gotten in I just stepped away.

V Would you consider cross-dressing as part of your reenacting hobby? For example, would you dress as a woman if you thought it could get a laugh, or as part of a scenario? Would you dress as a guy, and could you get away with it?

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.

^ I've considered it but I'd have to go "all the way" & having to use the men's bathroom discouraged me from the idea.

< can't do anything part way. Sometimes a good trait, sometimes not.

V go all the way or close enough for horse shoes?

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

^ I have cross-dressed for battles. As in I bound up the breasts put on real men's garb, tied my hair back and wore no makeup.

< When I was young and invincible, I used to chew up and spit out Alpha males. I'm much kinder to them now - mellowed with age, I guess.

V Do you sail?

RHJMap.jpg

^ Have but not enough to get it down pat... too many horses to ride..hmm that doesn't sound right...

^ Ransom and Sabastian have me in stitches right now

^ Velvet glove BJ???

V Hardest part of your kit to obtain, other than the ship?

Crewe of the Archangel

^ well priced wool. I got the bolts to prove it.

< getting sick of doing everything herself sigh :huh:

V What are you "sick of" right now?

^ Aye, sick o' the mornin' routine. Sometimes I feel like Bill Murray in, 'Groundhog Day.' (I've said this before... Did I mention I've said this before?)

< But then special moments, with me children, make it worth while. Hope they grow up an don't dis dad on Oprah.

V Ever hav a 'Groundhog Day' week?

^ Aye...some weeks feel that way..always likened it to ants in a line..squish one, not much changes..

< Not that I go about squishin ants..lol my lil bro used to feed them sugar on the patio..now hes an IT guy..hmmmm

Thinks JAcky sounds like a great fun dad..

V Like the bits o yer parents ye see in yerself?