^, <, V

Pew

^ other than a pipe? only dinner

< Thinking of giving up food all together.. I hate it, it hates me... :blink: ...

V like cooking or find it a necessary evil?

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Don't get to cook enough...looking forward to BBQ season mmmm

an...marshmallows

< Considering peeps on a stick over the BBQ...

V How do you get yer snack on at this hour?

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

^^ odd custom, curtsying & bowing. Doesn't mean I don't have an instinct to do it though.

^ sweets. But I eat sweets all the time.

< gee, wonder if my sweet tooth & all this time sitting is the reason I can't loose these last 20 lbs? :blink:

V trying to gain, trying too loose or happy where you are?

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

^ Happy where I'm at. Seems everyone is on a diet.

< People always comment on me bein' thin. If everyone wants t' be thin, why do they tell us who are thin, were thin? There is no pleasin' some folks.

V Do folks comment on somethin' 'bout ye, an ye wish they wouldn't?

^ People seem to feel the need to tell me my hair is so long...I nevr know how to answer that

1) Oh my gosh!

2) Thank You?

3) Yes

4) ?

I dont mind as long as they don't touch it..I'm particular about that at least wit strangers

< Uh oh food coma....

V Sleepy after a snack or energised?

^ Depends on the sugar or caffine content o' the snack. Usually sleepy after lunch.

< Some folks very particular 'bout their space; me son violates peoples' space all the time, an isn't conscious o' their space at all. He is me hugger.

V So outside o' cyber space, do ye hug people ye like?

^ you know how I'm going to answer that Mr. Tar. I'm not a hugger, not much for any public display of affection actually.

< I show my affection through "doing", work, making things for people, helping when they don't know they need help, lending a hand etc.

V Make out in public or save it for behind closed doors?

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

^ Why Chole no huggin' but yer ready t' make out! (I've got t' get t' Wisconsin.)

< I'm always glad if the person I'm wit' will hold my hand, give me hug or a modest kiss. No gropin' in public by this pirate.

V How do ye show others affection?

^ Dependin on who and what a touch on the arm, an arm about the shoulders, likes to hug and will do so in public as well as hold hands or a kiss..nothing in bad taste tho..

< Miss my dads hugs..

V Disagree in public or save it for home?

^ oh I'll fight in public like crazy! I like a good disagreement. Keeps the wits sharp.

< Doesn't mind a guy offering his arm. It's old fashioned but I like it.

V what old fashioned courtesy do you like?

^ Pull out my chair or help me on/off with my coat..so Cary Grant...sigh

< Fight in public..want me ex? No...really you can have him...no it's a good loud fight...sure go ahead...

(Me. not one to air me laundry in public

V Ever really "get into it" in public with your significant other?

^ Yeah..I'm very level headed. When I do get angry, there are times that I'll let off some steam (in calm, but semi-coarsely worded fashion). Other times, I just let out the anger with a good private cry.

< Woohoo! Had a great morning. Introduced 4 new individuals to our part o' the company, and they were in as goofy (and semi dazed) a mood as I was. Made for a fun presentation. :lol:

V What's yer Monday morning like? Work? Home?

Perhaps we'll meet again under better circumstances. ---(---(@

Dead Men...Tell No Tales.

Welcome, Foolish Mortals...

^ Work. I'm the first one here, so it's up to me to check and sometimes fix what mayhem occurred over the weekend.

< If I REALLY lose my temper, I let loose when no one else is around. 95% of the time, losing my temper is manifested in a mildly sarcastic remark.

V Who do you respect the most?

RHJMap.jpg

^ People who don't have an ego that needs constant attention.

< When I get mad, I throw things! I've sailed staplers, dishes, or if outside, rocks, sticks, pinecones. It's a great catharsis. This is usually a reaction to some inanimate object that won't work the way it is supposed to (they can put a man on the moon, why can't they make a stapler that doesn't jam?).

V When you do get mad, what kind of things set you off?

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

^ Anything or anyone that interferes with my ability to get something done.

< I can count on one hand and have fingers left over the times I've actually yelled at someone, but one of those times I made them cry (their constant incompetence cost our region A LOT of money and even after several requests, the issue was still unresolved. I finally raised a HUGE stink and let them have it. Fortunately, the powers that be listened and restructured the department, getting rid of the dead weight.)

V Anything you do to unwind for the weekend?

RHJMap.jpg

^ Nothing special really, since the weekdays don't "wind" me up that much.

< See now, I fight with words. Big, "triple word score" words. I never get any louder than I am normally. A fight with me just makes you wish you had a dictionary.

V ever played the "triple word score" game?

^ Yup. Even played it with YOU a couple times.... :lol: I think it went pretty well.

< Before I go silent when I'm angry, I start using the BIG words which confounds those around me. Then, once I'm silent, my progressive actions can be quite disorienting.

v What's on your spring agenda?

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

^ something similar with Aurore on the trip up to RF2

oops sorry double post..

^ spring agenda: get 80 fifth graders to pass their SOLs and SEW... a bunch of new crew members!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yes and stay alive doing it all...snigger

< temper? have the worst but have learned very well to control it

V what types instantly lose your respect?

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

^ After having been a peace officer, ALL people are cautiously evaluated... Normally those who try to act larger than life tend to turn me away.

< 10 more pounds to reach my weight loss goal. Already dumped 35, so far.

v Doing anything for "Spring Break"?

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

^ Sleep? :lol:

< Congratulations Matt! Well done.

V Passing on Matt's question

Crewe of the Archangel

^ Nah..did the South BEach thing once..that was enough

< I's so sleepy

V Any major home renovations in the works?

^ just re-did the kitchen, hard wood floors next, then bathrooms, then will sell the place and move to a better one.... :lol:

< take a nap woman!

V what do you dislike about yourself most?

Crewe of the Archangel

^That I didn't start some things earlier in life whn I had less responsibility

< Took a nap...thanks...craving cinnamon again....

V What do you like most about yerself?