^, <, V

Pew

^ :angry: I nit pick myself if that makes anyone feel better.

< Man, GAoP music is really fun once you get the right resources! Lots of bawdy songs & drinking songs & it's all really easy to sing.

V Favorite type/style/genre of music?

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Sure..why not? Shes cool.

^ HA! simulpost..music? anything which has some real talent.

< Ironing. I iron every day before work..I wonder if it's an addiction?

My name is Red CAt Jenny and I'm addicted to crisp work shirts..

V well made bed (Sheets blanket, pilows/ nope anything goes/ bed?/couch)?

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

^ linens have to be straight but otherwise I don't care. I just hate waking up in the middle of the night with the point of the sheet in my face. It's *so* annoying.

< umm, now I'm thinking of that amazingly comfortable bed at the 4 star hotel I stayed at in Toronto. Damn that was so comfortable you never wanted to leave.

V Like hotel beds or prefer to sleep at home.

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

^ Love a hotel bed. Doubletree Suites had amazing beds with puddingy pillows and down comforters..ahh to spend the day there!

< Love my down blankie

V Big rooms in your hgouse? average or smalll?

^ Like all kinds o' music... varies wit' me moods.

^ Creature o' habit, make the bed everyday.

^ Usually, can sleep anywhere dark.

^ Average rooms in the house.

< Prefer t' let the dry cleaners iron shirts. We are each a study in contradictions; aye, Chole is cool.

V Do ye hav contradictions?

^ With meself? no, well mebbe 1 or 2 but theyre minor

< Contradictions? in what? My dry cleaning bill would be huge..white shirts in a dirty airport.even tho it looks clean... ;)

V Do dishes/ load the dishwasher/ your only dishes are takeout

^ I put them in, the little swab takes them out (earns a quarter for it too)

< I'm cool, thanks guys :) (she says while cross referencing lyrics for a 1715 song about the Jacobite rebellion ;) )

V were you one of the "cool kids" in school?

^ no, not in the slightest. I have no clue how others see me & am sometimes really surprised when I find out (not always a good surprise either)

< spend enough time around me Jacky & you'll be a walking dictionary of useless information. I once came in 3rd in the country at one of those bar trivia games.

V Jeopardy or Wheel of Fortune?

^ Aye, it helps to make em feel comfortable.

< Not sure we how other people see me at times tho

V Flexible in personality depending on who you are with / around so they feel more at ease?

^ I can talk t' just 'bout anyone. I don't try t' put folks at ease, by bein' someone different than who I am. But I don't try t' make anyone uncomfortable, either.

< I'm not sure I want t' see me self through others eyes. I'm me own worst critic, sometimes.

V Go along t' get along or not?

^ Go along many times while bein meself (find common interests, encourage people t tallk about themselves) ..like people t' get along

< Aw JAcky, I think ye'd see yerself well met..

why am I up so early?

V Center of a crowd or on the outskirts? Talker or listener

are you a good listener?

^ I bring the crowd together, put them in the limelight, then sit back, watch and listen as they hit it off with one another, bringing the right people together is my idea of a good time. I truly love watching people enjoy themselves.

< SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORE SNOW!!!!!!!!!!! ACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

V what is your idea of a good time?

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

^ Anything that I don't have to pay for... :lol:

< Agrees heartily with Sterling on his approach to hosting. You can truly enjoy people having a good time.

V How do you like to surprise someone?

^ Standing just beyond the doorway & when they walk through yelling "Boo!" :lol:

< My younger brother & I used to play the jump out & scare each other game all the time.

V favorite game from when you were a kid?

^ Pistols and original swords

< don't you hate cooking a meal then finding by the time its ready to serve you're too sick to eat it.... :lol:

< favorite period correct game?

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

^ always to win, but always have fun none-the-less

< Haven't played whist since I was a kid... and the easy to follow Loo directions are still packed somewhere

V Ever move? how long did it take to unpack everything?

Crewe of the Archangel

^ for the first time in like 15 years last June. It took waaaay too long. Too much junk. I don't want stuff anymore. And yet, stuff seems to still appear. What can ya do... I think I've finally finished unpacking. Well... except for some boxes of stuff I don't really need to unpack, things collected long ago which hold more sentimental value than any other purpose.

< I want a new pistol!!!

V What do you want?

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.

^ Let's see have two of the Whydah cartridge box repros coming... I want four silver engraved Queen Anne's and a Snaphaunce revolver to go with them

< Still trying to find the onion bottles and my little highwayman figure... I tried doing the detailed list thing whilst packing for our move, about half way through that went to pot...

V What kind of pistol?

Crewe of the Archangel

^ what ever kind isn't being pointed at me :lol:

< Been learning to play whist thanks to a computerized version. It's hard not having anyone to play with.

V play well with others?

^ Depends on what they're playing!

< Rain, snow, rain, snow, rain, snow...did I mention rain and snow?

V Do you get cabin fever, and what do you do to get over it?

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

^ Get out o' the cabin, even if it's just a trip t' the grocery store.

< The weekend is over already! Watched the Oscars; not sure why, hadn't seen any o' the movies up fer awards.

V Do ye do things (social, entertainment, or educational) fer others in which ye have no interest?