^, <, V

Pew

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Wolves bane. Arsenic you get a total organ failure death from enzyme breakdown. Wolves bane slows the circulatory system and death comes from your heart stopping. A little less gruesome and painful.

< Agrees with Cheeky, the stays stay. Their essential for keeping everything in it's place.

V everything in it's place or stuff all over the place?

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

^ LOL! You should see my livingroom as of the moment....It's as if a fabric store exploded! Can't even see the carpet!

< Trying desparately to keep from going over the edge right now.... :ph34r:

V Work Ethics - Still going strong or dying out?

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

^ personal or in general for the population? mine strong... have to answer to a Higher Boss, worldly, not so good, but I believe we'er in the later days.

<UGH, writing from school have all this free time this morning and I left the sewing at home!!!!!!!!!

V getting time off from work easy or hard

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

^ Fairly easy. We have a liberal shift/day swap policy.

< Meeting this am - UGH meetings

V Waste a lot of time at meetins? Good idea or just send an email?

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

^ Send an e-mail. Most of the meetings I've been forced to attend, just kept me from doing my job, and put me behind in my workload.

< Actually went to the fabric store to buy something for...TA DA...pyrate garb. Haven't done any costume supply buying since me old SCA days. It felt really weird!

V Feel more comfortable in street clothes or pyrate garb - or any kind of costume?

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

^ I do a lot of pirate gigs (musical and other entertainment) so I spend a great deal of time in garb - a couple of times a week, usually. They're just another outfit as far as I'm concerned.

< Was filmed with my band last night for a local cable station. It was a heck of a lot of fun. The host asked me to come back for a special show just about me, but I don't want to talk about myself for a half-hour TV show. I'm just not that interesting.

V Bandana or hat?

RHJMap.jpg

^ Both. I wear both equally depending on my mood. Although I have more scarves than hats.

< dinner consisted of brats, cheese, beer & ice cream. Only in Wisconsin :huh:

V What is something that would only happen in your state?

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

^ the Packers, oh wait, are they even in it this year? :lol:

< Just watched a really good, but contrived film called "Brick"

V During a bad film, leave the theater (stop the DVD) or stick it out?

^ Oh you're asking the wrong gerl! I sat threw The Last Emperor ( yes all 3+ hours) in a theater. For just bad, I've seen too many zero budget indie films to start naming names. Lets just say, not everyone who can pay for film school, should be making movies :lol:

< WHY am I still up?

V What keeps you up at night?

^My pirate obsession, making up pirate stories :lol:

<Secretly internetting during computerclass

V What does ye hates the most (could be anything, cats, spaghetti, school... the boss :lol: )

ph34r.gifPirattitude

banner.jpg

The rose came alive,

Coloured deeply red,

The boy just arrived,

And as my heart, the rose wasn't dead.

^ People belittling others for any reason, just not necessary

< getting to watch all of Gettysburg in school today and tomorrow.

V If you had to chose between two pirate events on the same weekend in places too far apart to drive to both, what would you base your decision on?

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

^ Cost. 2nd choice would be how many friends will be at each.

< Ack, now I'm up early (for me at least).

V What gets you up early?

^ That's a tough one, but there are people who do such horrendously awful things, that I think they put themselves beyond mercy.

< Really wishing the weather would warm up. I'm getting tired of taking a hammer and bashing through the ice in all the animal water buckets/troughs so they can get a drink.

V Don't know if this has been asked before, but which do you prefer...summer, winter, fall or spring?

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

^ - As much as I love summer, my preference is spring, when the temperatures are near perfect, the flowers are blooming, birds are chirping in the air, etc. 'Course, I can't forget the FL spring downpours, but they don't last too long. B)

< - I wish it was 4:30 already. Got loads of studies to do at home (SQL and database design class), and my system here at work is bogging down my responsibilities today.

V - If you had a really good or bad day recently, would you redo it (or not) if given the opportunity, and why?

Perhaps we'll meet again under better circumstances. ---(---(@

Dead Men...Tell No Tales.

Welcome, Foolish Mortals...

^ Yeah - I was thrown into a situation that in retrospect I should have documented every second of, but I didn't realise the person I was dealing with was out of her freaking mind and had the emotional capacity of a two-year-old. As in she threw a very public and nasty tantrum due to not being told what she wanted to hear.

< Oooh... SQL and database design - used to do that stuff in my IT days. Liked the work, did not like the hours.

V Long or short hair?

RHJMap.jpg

^Long, for me. Has been since I was 6. Natures scarf!! lol

< Todays' my birthday!!!! Yay!!!

V Probably a moot question here, but long hair on men ok/ not ok?

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

^ Long hair if it's good long hair. Too many greasy headed half bald guys who think long hair looks good on them. But I also have a serious weakness for crew cuts.

< I got chocolate covered cheese in the mail today! too bad I have to save it B)

V What's the last good thing you got in the mail?

^ Surprise gift. If I really, really, really, really want it, I get it myself. If I can't afford it, nobody else is likely to afford it as a gift for me.

< Loves archaic gadgets. Currently tinkering with a trebuchet.

V Do you ever have to deal with people who think piracy is just another form of geekiness?

^ Nope, I'm a school teacher, being a pirate and being around kids all day, well they think I'm the greatest thing since sliced bread... now I have to watch for stowaways for RF2... they all want to come... :lol:

< just woke up from a quick nap, still exhausted...sigh

V It you could teach a child ONLY one thing, what would it be?

Crewe of the Archangel