My Barbie Dream Home!

You are buying a house...???

Congratulations and good luck!

Greg

And look what turned up...

SUDLEY PLANTATION (1672-1720) -- Ancestral home of the Johns family founder of Johns Hopkins University. One of the states most significant early homes whose architecture was commended by Colonial Williamsburg consultants. Magnificant grand formal parlors w/12ft ceilings retain original millwork of museam quality. The 131.45 acres is a magical world shielding the home in rolling farmland.

$2,499,990

... a little (alot!) beyond my range, but ye gods, talk about the perfect pirate reenacting property!

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.

You know, all things considered, that's really not a bad price. You'd easily pay that for that much land alone...

Any idea what kind of shape it's in, John?

logo10.gif.aa8c5551cdfc0eafee16d19f3aa8a579.gif

Building an Empire... one prickety stitch at a time!

I asked the lady who is showing us homes for more info. It's in Anne Arundel County, Maryland. Maybe 40ish minutes south of Baltimore or Washington, near a tributary to the Chesapeake Bay. I don't know if there is any waterfront, but wow, if there was, I'd be tempted to buy it and make a permanent pirate theme-park reenacting village!!!

The only thing I've been able to gleen from the web is exactly what I wrote above. I can't find anything about it historically.

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.