Greetings All,

For Sale is a 16-foot x 23-foot Montana Canvas brand reenactment tent (www.montanacanvas.com). It is constructed of 10 oz water treated canvas with hardened aluminum tubular framework (approx 2-3" diameter). The tent weighs approximately 117 lbs. It is 16 months old, used once at the Ingleside ren faire. Everything is complete (includes rain fly, flooring and tie-out ropes) and included are the instructional tape, patch kit, carrying bags, etc. I've kept the tent stored in my troop’s cargo trailer since acquiring it from the factory. Nothing is wrong with the tent, it was purchased when the performance troop was bigger and it is now too big for our needs. I paid $2,500.00 for it and am asking $2,000.00 for it (not including shipping). I will ship via UPS if buyer so wishes but it would be better to pick it up in person and save on the huge shipping bill due to weight.

Any interested parties can contact me off the boards, just be sure to put "Inquiry on Tent" in the subject line as I have a habit of deleting e-mail from unknown addresses. If no one is interested, I will list it on EBay but wanted to give the Pirate Community at large first dibs on it before turning to the general public.

Here are links to photos of the frame (hinge joint): http://www.montanacanvas.com/images/wall/joint.jpg and to the tent itself (ours does not have the stove jack as in the photo): http://www.montanacanvas.com/images/wall/tentfly2.jpg.

Thanks ever so much and have a great day.

Cap’n Emerald

Captain Emerald Shaunassey O' The Salty Kiss

www.TheLadiesoftheSaltyKiss.com