Seeking a band mate for festival

hurricane

Ahoy!

The Pirates of the Coast is seeking someone at the festival who's freelancing who can sign onto our crewe for the duration and add some extra guitar to our band. We can send chords and CD of stuff we do. Nothing wildly fancy. We have a room available at the Holiday Inn Beachside to share at no cost to you with our conga player (a him), big passenger van to get us around (which we are all splitting the cost of) and lots of fun things planned, including being part of the Pirates of the Caribbean DVD release party and a renewal of vows by two of our crewe aboard the WOLF. Check us out at www.piratesofthecoast.com or you can see us on the entertainment page of piratesinparadise.com -- email me if interested and share your desire and experience.

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Thanks for the offer - we'll be keepin' ya in mind fer next year, mate. And if you can keep an eagle eye out for any pirates with a musician's heart in your travels, let us know.

-- Hurricane

• Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks to all who responded to our request. We have pressed a local into service, Sir Nigel, who will be attending the festival as lead guitar playing pirate, guy...

-- Hurricane

• Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny