New Favorite Line from POTC 2

"Elizabeth, those cloths are not becoming on you at all. It should be a dress or nothing. I just happen to have 'no dress' in my cabin." Jack Sparrow

:lol:

Floggin's are a natural part of life

"Well behaved women rarely make history."

Member of the International Wenches Guild

Yeah, that's a good one! :lol:

And this is a good one too, when Elizabeth tells him how the moment will come when he needs to do the right thing and Jack says, "I love those moments, I stand and wave as they pass by." LOL! :lol:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Is it July yet.. :lol:

I hope it is done as well as the first, I am not expecting a better movie then the first, just a nice sequel and then followed by another good additional sequel to finish off the trilogy. They do not need to be better then the last just stand on their own and add to the whole.

"..Devils and black sheep, and really bad eggs...."

~Tora of Tortuga~

:lol:

Since all that most can do is quote from the trailers ...

my guess is this topic will be small in stature for now and then explode in July when the film opens.

And you will have LOTS to post then me hearties. :o Oh... lots and lots.

:ph34r:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

I'm already laughing at "oh, Bugger!" As many times as I've said that... now Jack states it... just as bad as him saying "Savvy" - which is a word that drives me NUTS since my dad would say it ALL the bloody damn time! And you can imagine my face when I heard Jack say that word a few times! ..... CRINGE!....

Oh, I believe it, Bess... I whole blackheartedly believe it. :o

A killer for me that broke me out into a smile and chuckle was seeing Davy Jones there at an organ playing! LOL... had a Phantom of the Opera moment there. Plus... great twisted "tribute" to Davy Jones of the Monkees! LOL... Who's got th' lovely singing voice now? :ph34r:

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Yeah, that's a good one! :ph34r:

And this is a good one too, when Elizabeth tells him how the moment will come when he needs to do the right thing and Jack says, "I love those moments, I stand and wave as they pass by." LOL! :ph34r:

I agree, that one is great too! :o

I think I was just so excited this morning after having seen the new trailer I just couldn't help but share.

Floggin's are a natural part of life

"Well behaved women rarely make history."

Member of the International Wenches Guild

A killer for me that broke me out into a smile and chuckle was seeing Davy Jones there at an organ playing! LOL... had a Phantom of the Opera moment there. Plus... great twisted "tribute" to Davy Jones of the Monkees! LOL... Who's got th' lovely singing voice now? <_<

I thought the same thing too, lol! That definitely was very Phantom-like, made me laugh!

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

LOL Christine..i cannot help loving those tentacles!

I love'm..how he's able to play piano..hand key's..wonder what more..

Alright i'll behave but honestly, this is one cool character!

(Not Barbossa though.. <_< ) B)

hero.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah, that's a good one! :lol:

And this is a good one too, when Elizabeth tells him how the moment will come when he needs to do the right thing and Jack says, "I love those moments, I stand and wave as they pass by." LOL! :lol:

I love that line too, and it sounds like the quote from Douglas Adams:

"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by."

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

I want to see this movie so very bad..althhough I heard jack Kisses Elizabeth! Ewwww...Poor Jack. *grins* And Bess I saw an image with Tia Dalma..I do have a question.....

Why does she have my hair in a jar?????? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png