POTC II

Iron Bess

Those of you that plan on going to see the new *Mission Impossible* flick that opens this Friday might get a very pleasent surprise.

:o

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

There's other ways to watch the trailer, I can't stand Tom Cruise and won't watch Mission Impossible 3. I didn't even see the first one. Some guy from MySpace who won to watch the trailer is sharing the link with everyone. It's also everywhere on the web if you know where to look.

I've already seen it, it looks awesome! They show more of what Davy Jones looks like. He's damn creepy, I love it-lol! I can't wait to see this movie, it looks great! :D

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Some guy from MySpace who won to watch the trailer is sharing the link with everyone.  It's also everywhere on the web if you know where to look. 

(shrug) I doubt it be the same one since they only finished it yesterday and sent it out. But... everyone can do as they will.

Won a chance to see the trailer?? How lame a contest is that? I'll check with production. See who held the contest and see who the winner was so they can nail him for copyright infringment.

Thanks Christine. :D

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

The link from myspace already doesn't work anymore, stopped working yesterday. But other people all over the net have found the trailer other ways. There's 2 kinds out there: The Japanese one, which is a bit annoying with the guy talking over it and then the full, real one in English. Both were interesting to watch and it looks great!

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

What I'm curious about is will Jack the monkey be in the sequels?

Well now Christine... that would be *telling* wouldn't it?? :lol:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Yes I did.

However her being gone would not be as important as *Jack* being gone now would it?

:lol:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

I have to admit that the loss of some of the characters of Depp's crew in the new movies is a bit of a shame (Zoe Saldana and Gerry Reyes) as it would have been nice to see a continuance of them. But who is to argue with the Powers that Be? Not me.

But nor will I go see a movie I don't care to see just to see some trailer...naw, I'll just wait.

Now... Bess... what would Jack's reply be about the "telling"? Hmm. :o

I'm trying to make sure I don't hear some spoilers but fontunately... they seem to be EVERYWHERE one can't really help but hear. I've threatened to keelhaul folks who let out the story in detail... which someone DID try that having said they received the junoir novelization of the book and was starting to spread all over the whole of the story! Yeah... didn't go over well with a good amount of us so we stopped it for ya. :)

Good to see Norrington and the ladies who fancy him...:::nods::: Mmmhmm... they like him, too! Drooling going on there! So much for the ice cream on his head, eh? :ph34r:

Oh, true about some not returning. Tis a pity some others even from Norrington's side back in "Curse.." won't be there. A pity. Everyone's been asking why Giles won't be returning to reprise his role as Murtogg.

I tell ya though... eagerly awaiting a certain other pirate captain though... And Barbossa's "return" is as anticipated as ever! Lots of people wondering how in the devil he's coming back! Will he be with Jack? Will he be with Davy Jones?

Hell, I just wanna see their faces when they all meet up again!

Eager to see Dead Man's Chest!

~Lady B

:ph34r:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

(shrug)  I doubt it be the same one since they only finished it yesterday and sent it out. But... everyone can do as they will.

Won a chance to see the trailer?? How lame a contest is that? I'll check with production. See who held the contest and see who the winner was so they can nail him for copyright infringment.

Thanks Christine.  <_<

The contest was also for a chance to interview the stars at a press junket in June.

So what did you find out, Bess?

davyjones.gif

Saw the new trailer at the Volvo Event with the kids on Tuesday! (Was same event that Black John was at)

When it started, I thought it was the other trailer until I realized that it wasn't.

WOW!

Come on Opening!!!!!!!

Mad Woman Cheryl

By Odin's mighty spear, I hereby snap and go berzerk!!!"

Ahoy Bess,

I have a beef with a few POTC items. First, the gray shirt at Hot Topic reads "Pirate Lite for Me". I know it's suppose to say "Pirate Life for Me." but the script is too indistinct on the background, it reads "Lite".

Spoiler Warning:

Second, the talking parrot with the Jack Sparrow scarf needs his own sayings. Like "Jack's in prison again." or "Great escape Jack".

I'm not going to say anymore because I want all the booty for meself. ARRRRH!!!!

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

::Le sigh:: I've been watching it over and over and over and over (continues)... again. ::le sigh::: :)

yes, so bloody damn eager to see it now! To the point it's driving me nutz! Only cause now some new curiosity arose about it that... well, I have some questions and hope they will be answered in the film.

BTW, Bess... SO EAGERLY awaiting Barbossa's return. And I admit.. Davy Jones... he'll be a fav of mine, too. Also... I do feel some pity for Davy Jones... the poor soul. :huh:

And.... Tia Dalma's in trouble with Siren. :) Saw that Tia has some of Siren's hair! :huh: Siren's not happy about that! :huh:

~Lady B

:angry:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...