Pirate Ball in the Planning stages.

TabithaAnne

For those of you in Southern California..... :huh:

Port of the Black Sail is trying to put together a pirate ball at a place in L.A. So far the Key Club is the top contender. BUT we need to see what kind of interest there is out there for an event like this. So we have a MySpace group to join if you would like.

My Webpage

Otherwise than that you can send me a message here or at TheBlackSail at yahoo dot com. Hope to see you all there!

-Tabithaanne

Men are like a deck of cards - You need a heart to love them, a diamond to marry them, a club to beat them and a spade to bury the bastards.

Tell me about it! I have decided I am getting a scooter. Thank goodness I only work 5 miles away from home. Rumba I thought you were based out of L.A.? I feel sorry for the people that commute every day.

Men are like a deck of cards - You need a heart to love them, a diamond to marry them, a club to beat them and a spade to bury the bastards.

Shouldn't this be in the Raids forum? I'm going to move it there and leave a link in here so folks can still find it through this forum for awhile. B)

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

I live in the south bay I would be interested but the Key Club would that be the proper venue for it....? I hear mostly that is a hip hop club isnt it?

Keep us informed I am def interested....also do you know of the Labryrinth Ball...a fantasy ball ....many pyrates do attend!

~~~~Sailing Westward Bound~~~~

Lady Alyx

bateau-sailor-jerry-tatouage.jpg

That's kinda what we think it "might" end up like. BUT it's a first year event and this is our first try at this. We are in the process of talking to a few clubs in the area. So stay tuned.

• 3 weeks later...

We are still in the process of finding a location. We have few venues that are interested. I think it may end up being just a charity event due to the fact that I have left the guild I was in due to certain politics. But don't give up on us yet. We are still planning it!

:lol:

I would be most interested and know many Pirate singers that would most likely be as well.

I have PM'd you lass...

We DO love a fine gathering! :lol:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Here's the info I have so far.

Hollywood Pirates Ball needs your help!

I'm working to secure the Key club for July 8th 2006 but they as all clubs in

Hollywood need a deposit or proof we can make enough to cover the deposit. We

will be doing a presale on the tickets for $20.00 then $25.00 at the door in costume

and $30.00 non costumed at the door if you would be buying the tickets in advance

through Ticketmaster (if we get the key club) or Enchanted Divas North Hollywood

(a point of sale location)

We are also looking at having a vendor area. So if you would be interested in Advertising on our flyer let us know.

Do us a favor and email us a quick note at:

piratesball@gmail.com

and let us know how many you would want to get!

Please do this for us if you want The Ball to work! The more emails received the closer we get to realizing the Ball in all its fun and Glory.

You can also join the Pirates Ball Group here to keep up on the goings on prior to the event.

Thanks guys! You all rock!

Well, its official!

final-flyer1myspace.jpg

I will be out at Southern this Sunday if anyone wants tickets! We should have some for sale. I'm the one with the black hat and purple feathers with the fox head on the back. So if you yell "Pandora Foxx" I'll hear ya and know where you're from.

Ok another post about this! Tickets should be up ticketmaster by the end of the week. It looks like it's the same day as Depp Con? The Johnny Depp convention. Did anyone else know that there was a convention for Johnny Depp fans? But anyway WE ARE OFFICIAL!!!!! We handed out over 600 flyers in about an hour and a half at Southern on Sunday. The response we have gotten from this is just incredible! So here's another flyer and some more info.....

Come join us for a night of Booty, Floggings, and Grog a plenty!

Join us on my space.

And pass us on to your friends!

final-flyer-whitestar-done.jpg