YarRadio!

Bilgemunky

Starved for pirate music? Then log on to YarRadio on Sunday mornings 9-noon pacific, 11-2 central, to hear yours truly spinning pirate tunes on the virtual air!

YarRadio is the official radio station for the upcoming Pirates of the Burning Sea. Much of the station format revolves around modern and alternative rock, but my own show will be all about the pirate. I will mainly stick to the non-traditional sort of music - Pirate Jenny, Ben Gunn Society, Sforzando, Toucan Pirates, etc, although I'm certain a traditional shanty or two will find its way to me now and then.

I'm really excited about this opportunity. Wish me luck and be sure to tune in!

Yarrr!!!

I AM BILGEMUNKY

Do you take requests?

Requests can be made during the show via the IRC chatroom (details also at YarRadio.com.) In time we should be getting yarradio email addresses set up, and maybe other instant message systems. Course, you all know how to contact me anyways :D

Bear in mind that my inventory isn't infinite - I can only play songs I've legally purchased. But I'll always do what I can to entertain requests!

I AM BILGEMUNKY

I went and checked it out today....Not bad, but very little Pyrate stuff..... but like you said/ typed......

Much of the station format revolves around modern and alternative rock

I will check it out again tomarrow when your DJ'ing......... break a leg.... or whatever you say ter a DJ ter be wishin' 'em luck........... B)

Bilgemunky -- I enjoyed what I heard on Sunday!

Great job.

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

Tune in again next week - there's lots more in store

Cool.... It was fun listining to your program....

I left my computer there, and listened to the lady that was DJ right after you..... she played an interesting mix...... I think yar radio is kinda growing on me...... (well not as bad as that itchy stuff...) but in a good way........ :lol:

Bilgemunky, well my cat enjoyed all th Pyrate Kitty songs...... :o

Bookmarked it, so I don't have to come into the pub for the link again the week after next (giong to the Bakersfield Renn. Faire with Tales of the Seven Seas next weekend) .......So I'll listen again then....... :o