POTC2 Toys

Black Syren

This was found in the Toy Wishes Magazine Spring 2006 Compliments of your Local Toys R Us.

Pirates of the Caribbean Black Pearl Playset-The ship is more than two feet long, features lights and has nine diffrent sound effects, with special features.

It is from Zizzie ages 6 and up and runs $49.99

Again by Zizzie pOTC 2 Action Figures-$19.99 to $49.99

Playsets,

The Flying Dutchman Tabletop Cannon and Isla Cruces- $4.99 to $5.99

Megabloks is also featuring The Black Pearl Play ship, real fabrinc sails, tow launching cannons and opening deck panels _$19.99 and for ages 6 and Up.

We do not have these in Toys R Us yet but we are hoping to have them soon, and was told wal-Mart may carry the figures!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

• 3 weeks later...

I saw the POTC 2 toys in Target on Saturday. I don't remember everything they had, but among the stuff were three larger (8" or so) figures - Jack, Will and Davy Jones - apparently on steriods based on these figs, an assortment of 8 or 10 smaller (4"?) figures that were pretty decent but awfully expensive at almost $7 a piece, Jack and Pintel in some sort of rowing boats, the firing cannon mentioned above, a sword and some sort of playset with a structure and a paddle wheel for the little figures.

The best thing I saw was Cotton's parrot - which apparently sort of mimics what you say to it. (I didn't try it but I thought it was a clever idea.) It was $20, which was probably reasonable, but I decided to save my Jackson. (I'd've quickly shelled out $20 or more for a life-sized undead Jack the Monkey if it was reasonably realistic, tho'.)

"You're supposed to be dead!"

"Am I not?"

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg