Ahoy, the pub!

LongTom

Last night's chat?

Whoa, what's going on here? Huh? Huh? Huh?

Did Long Tom sneak on when we weren't looking? If so, some pirates we are, not even protecting our treasure!

Well welcome Long Tom. It would be wonderful if'n ye could tell more 'bout yerself. :rolleyes:

Whoa, what's going on here? Huh? Huh? Huh?

Did Long Tom sneak on when we weren't looking? If so, some pirates we are, not even protecting our treasure!

Ar, 'tweren't the first time I've snuck into yon' port, only allus afore, ye've left it unmanned completely! Bethought meself yer hideout be deserted, I did!

Last night, tho' I had the fortune to encounter a pair 'o beauteous treasures indeed, who by the by seemed to be mannin', er, womannin' the watch. Veritable Anne Bonny and Mary Reade, they were, the pair o' them, doin't their diligent dooty while the rest o' you scabrous sots (present comp'ny excepted, Miz Rue, and Constance, beggin' yer pard'n) was deep in yer cups and snorin belowdecks!

[hack, wheeeze...] arr. Too many syllables for a poor humble pirate to spill in a row. Me tongue belike to fall right out and get lost in the peanut shells. Where's that barkeep? Unbung the tun, we'll be needin' all of it soon enuf!

:P

Tom luv, so glad we didn't scare ya'away after last nights chat! Ya' bein such a gentelman!

Silkie, throws her arms around his neck and kisses his cheek as if he were an old friend.

Lady B! Look'oos returned!

Silkie, darlin' lass! Yer a rare sight, and no mistake! Slainte, m'dear!

Aw, Tom If it'were possable I'd b'blushing!

An the bare keep b' ...RAY

Silkie calls out, Ray enters from the kitchen

Ray, we b'needin some service, A bit o rum fer m'tonight and ....Tom here has kindly afferd t'buy.

Thet b' Ray, generally very a'comadatin fella ifin ya keep spendin yer coin here.

Long Tom!

Tis a pleasure as always, mate!

Fo'give my neglect an' replyin' so late.

Aye.. tis a good thing we didn't frightin' ya, Tom. Crazed... we 2 ladies were... but, that be normal... at least fo' me. Especially 'ere.

::Tosses Long Tom a bottle o' rum:: here ya are, luv! Again, private stock from m' own private stores. :P

Hopes t' be seein' more of ya's 'ere. We've some wee chats on the Pirate Pop concernin' th' Pirates card game. ahhh... how I do so adore them ships. Th' crew, treasures an' events be grand, too.

Now... I've had a couple people tell me... I look like Calico Cat. I personally don't see a r'sem'blance... maybe you or someone else can see it. Calico Cat is one of m' fav characters of the game.

::Arm around Long Tom; bottle o' rum in her hand:: Again, welcome to th' Pub. We ladies 'll ALWAYS make ya feel.. welcome. :)

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

oderlesseyedrinkstoya.jpg

Welcome to da Pub mate.:

:P:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Arr. Welcome to ye, LongTom. A mighty fine port ye've sailed into and our Pub offers lots to experience. Make yerself at home, mate.

(turnin' to bartender)

Ray, a Stoli's on the rocks. Gramercy.

Cheers!

:lol:

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

Now, then, Silkie, me proud beauty, I doesn't be called Long Tom for shootin' off me mouth! A fine piratess such as yersel' knows perfectly well that there are Two Rules for Successful Piratin'. Rule One: Never tell everything ye know.

:)

(But I'll see what I can come up with that's reasonably interesting, relevant, and not obsolete. In my case, that could take some time.)

As long as the drinks hold out, Tom... we won't mind. B)

Though, m'dear, t'would be fun, if by some chance... t' "play" a hand of Pirates card game with ya. If e'er we were t' meet face t' face.

Perhaps regale us with stories of your Pirates CCG battles. I know I'd love t' hear 'em. Yo'r fav ships....

:ph34r:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

drinks and Cards??

bring em on.... Hello me LadyB.. show me your friend Tom, if you don't mind. I likes to say hi to em, and get a free drink o' course.

RAY, bring me a wee drambuie and a plate of taters....

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg