Marquee tent

I'm in the business of wanting an old or throw away Marquee tent that no one wants any more.

The new ones are just WAY too pricy for this piratess... and, if I were portraying an Officer of His Majesty's Navy... something lovely an' pristine would be prefect... but, I plan to use it really for pirate events. So.. the more worthless it is.. if it's one that needs to go into the dumps... I'm willin' to take if off yer hands!

The price we can negotiate.

PM or email me if you have one yer needin' to be rid of.

B)

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

If you don't find one here in the forum, check out Smoke-n-Fire News, you may have to place an add in their classifieds, but it has a very large reader/re-enactor following. I'll bet someone there has what youre lookin for.

After thinking on it awhile, Iwas at the november woodswalk at Fort deChartres and there was one there for sale very reasonable. iwasn't looking for one at the time, so i don't have the info.(sorry B) ) If you are any where near there on the first full weekend in June they have their big annual encampment. L-O-T-S of vendors and trade goods and people selling out/ changing tents etc. If you don't find any thing, let me know and I'll look around while I'm in the loop.

Capt. Bo

Thank ye kindly, Bo.

Aye... I thought about Smoke and Fire.

I've posted on a couple Rev War chat lists also. See what I can find out.

The price will be the hard part... as the cheaper, the better. Being a poor College student here, I haven't a bunch of money to blow.

But thank ye kindly for th' tip. :o

Hoping to have this tent for Port Washington. & possibly PiP.

:o

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!